SOA 1972 FJ55 for sale in VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IPOR

IronPigOffroad.com
Threads
Website
ironpigoffroad.com
Guys, I'm selling my 1972 FJ55. Tons of new work just completed, ps, disc brakes, soa, brand new tires, webber carb... I just don't need two monster FJ55's, and I already have one on 38's. The body is in really good shape, no major rust problems. The interior needs some cleaning up, it's missing a door panel and the rear window doesn't work. (I can help with that for the right deal.) Has a nice bench seat from a 1992 toyota pickup and the floors have been herculined. Also has some really nice bumpers and sliders that we make here at IPOR.

Located in Fredericksburg, VA.

I will consider partial trades of FJ60's or maybe a full trade on an FJ80 - can even be a 91-92. Needs to be a solid runner, but dents or minor rust are not a problem. (no rustbuckets please) Just need something to replace this as a farm truck for my dad to beat around in out at his place in central Virginia. Cash price is a bargain for a built FJ55 at only $4995.

Info and pics here:

http://www.ironpigoffroad.com/FarmPig.htm

Lance
www.ironpigoffroad.com
FarmPig-logo.jpg

RUSH55 said:
Jeeze whatta friggin tank! Ain't ya at least gonna hose it off first Lance?

Yeah, I suppose I could do that... it's a wheelin' truck though, doesn't that violate some sort of rule?

I know I'll get mauled by the greenies for this, but we were out at my dad's place on the farm last weekend mowing down trees 6" in diameter with that bull bar. This truck really is a tank!

Lance
www.ironpigoffroad.com

Nice looking rig man

Great lookn PIG Lance!

Hopefully mine will be close to that one day.

:rolleyes:

Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom