So Cal 200 Owners? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another North County, San Diegan here

Rowland Heights here with a 16’ LC200 ready for cruising adventures w/ SoCal 200 owners :steer:

North County as well. Don't really get out much now-a-days, though.

I’m in Lake Elsinore

Looks like quite a few of us. If anyone gets out and is open to company maybe post to the thread and see who might be free to join. Looking forward to meeting other So Cal 200 folks...or any other 200 folks for that matter. Since it is so hot many places probably not a ton of camping until it cools off unless up in the mountains.
Eric

North County San Diego! Encinitas, CA

Sorry for the thread drift but this is related to KTMRIDER’s post above. After inquiring at Cruiser Outfitters, OK4wd, and Slee, I called ARB USA directly to ask about their back order. They have a shipment “in transit” but no definitive arrival date. There are more back orders than items in that shipment so they will still be on back order after it arrives and is parsed out to their dealer network. They have no timeline for another shipment, other than months, several months. Slee looked into a set of OME Sport shocks just to get me by until my back order came up but they were even further behind!

But in my discussion with one supplier, they mentioned these don’t even ship as a full system, they get different parts at different times and have to piece together the kits themselves. They said many people have been calling around trying to find pieces and parts to build their own full suspension system with the parts dealers have that don't make a full kit. So I started searching the part number for my broken shock and found one (new) on eBay, listed as “last one”. They don’t know how right that was. I clicked buy now and just got a shipping notice, it’ll be here Friday!

So, yes, I’d love to meet some of you that I have or haven’t met before, just as soon as I get this fixed.

Last edited:
Carlsbad here.

Would love to meet some other 200 owners in the area for shop talk and some exploration up in the mountains. There have to be some interesting BLM/Forrest Service places nearby such as Cuyamaca, Cleveland Natl Forrest or Idlwyld for overnighters, but I haven't really done much exploring in the area. If someone has the bandwidth to step up for organizing some meet ups or leading trips, I'd certainly contribute to the beer fund 😀

"Beach 'N' Toys" looks interesting but more of a general LC crowd and I've never been so can't comment.

Carlsbad here.

Would love to meet some other 200 owners in the area for shop talk and some exploration up in the mountains. There have to be some interesting BLM/Forrest Service places nearby such as Cuyamaca, Cleveland Natl Forrest or Idlwyld for overnighters, but I haven't really done much exploring in the area. If someone has the bandwidth to step up for organizing some meet ups or leading trips, I'd certainly contribute to the beer fund 😀

"Beach 'N' Toys" looks interesting but more of a general LC crowd and I've never been so can't comment.
Great bunch of guys and gals that have frequent wrench days with outstanding food. Most months have a run of the month of some fashion too.

Orange County

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom