So Cal 200 Owners? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Curious who else owns a 200 and lives in So Cal?

Looking for some local folks who also like to get out to do some mild off-roading and camping to places like Anza Borrego, Mojave, Death Valley etc. Was on the fence on selling the 200 and going back to a 4x4 van but after a recent trip to Death Valley the 200 is just so nice I have decided to enjoy it.
Eric

SoCal here… Murrieta. But mine is stock for now. Waiting for stuff. Will join you someday once I get my build going.

Last edited:
Curious who else owns a 200 and lives in So Cal?

Looking for some local folks who also like to get out to do some mild off-roading and camping to places like Anza Borrego, Mojave, Death Valley etc. Was on the fence on selling the 200 and going back to a 4x4 van but after a recent trip to Death Valley the 200 is just so nice I have decided to enjoy it.
Eric
Again So Cal Ramona. There atleast two B&T members that have 200's

OC boy here, I've seen a few 200s around with tires/sliders/etc. unsure if I've recognized anyone from mud though. Seattle and Bay Area planning threads are making us look weak!

Palm Springs - we are big fans of the Mojave National Preserve .... "right across" from Death Valley but w fewer people 👍

Suspension / sliders / winch & front bumper
- waiting on rear bumper & LRA fuel tank

OC here. We just did our first trip to Santiago Peak via Maple Springs about two weeks ago. It was a blast.

Not sure exactly when but probably driving to fast on rough terrain. Last time we went wheeling I remember one or two good rocks I miscalculated, probably one of them.

What part actually broke??

Oh, and I’m in San Diego. ;)

What part actually broke??

Oh, and I’m in San Diego. ;)
Not 100% sure to be honest. It makes a helluva screeching noise with left to right movement
82DC29A0-2354-43BA-B0CA-A71AD25A441A.jpeg

Apple Valley here, although my 200 is currently limping around with a broken BP-51 coilover and replacements are on back order.
I think we have camped together multiple times at the MRV and DRV events? I had a 4x4 van most times but did have my 200 at the last two. I think I picked your brain quite a bit pre-purchase and then before starting to build. Thanks for all the info!
Eric

I think we have camped together multiple times at the MRV and DRV events? I had a 4x4 van most times but did have my 200 at the last two. I think I picked your brain quite a bit pre-purchase and then before starting to build. Thanks for all the info!
Eric
Yes, I'm on staff at American Adventurist, good times. We're looking forward to events again in the near future so keep an eye out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom