snorkle question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to stick a snorkle on my 40. Will the kit that man-a-fre sells work with my ford 302? Am I going to have to bootyfab something to adapt it to the carb?

Thoughts? Ideas? Pics?

Booty-fab is in your future!

Good luck!

-Steve

What about fitting a Safari Snorkle to a 55? Has anyone done it before?

since we're talking about snorkels, how about a snorkle on the driver side of a 60? All the one's I have seen for sale are for the PS.

They put it on the PS because they figure you are more likely to dunk your buddy that rides with you than yourself. Hehehe. 8)

I drive a snorkeled 76 fj40, but my snorkel is on the drivers side. Sits right in front of the a pillar. Getting something fabbed up is pretty simple, however, I dont know about sticking the straw end into a ford. Carb or FI?

I am planning on using a 93-97 J*%P Grand Scareokee air filter box, looks to fit right in the same spot as the little stock Toy inlet. You can also stick the snorkel hose on it and splice it right into the 2f carb, again I am not sure about your ford. It is waterproof and you can find the filters anywhere, and it was made to move as much as as the 2f engine needs.

Just a thought, let us see what your bootyfab produces!

Keep it Cruising-

Drew <><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom