Snorkel Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brentbba

Former Golfer
Threads
Anybody want to help? I know Dave and Cody have recently done this. Either one of you interested in lending a hand and a 3 1/2 inch hole saw? Just placed my order with Kurt at Cruiseroutfitters, so it should be here some time early next week.

I have no problem helping. You supplying the beer/pizza?

Beer :beer: I don't drink no stinkin' beer :beer: :cheers: , but for this, I'll be your supplier and I love pizza!

Kurt said the 'easiest' way to get to those back to bolts was to partially remove the power antenna and the top back one was still hard to get to. I'd like to give it a try! If at my place, maybe my son's longer, much skinner arms than either of us can reach it!

Anyone else want to get one and make this a party?

Dave,

If you leave it up to Brent, you will be drinking Franzia out of a box:lol:

Smit

Wish I could help, really wish we could do two, I really like snorkels.

Dave,

If you leave it up to Brent, you will be drinking Franzia out of a box:lol:

Smit

Wish I could help, really wish we could do two, I really like snorkels.

Call Kurt and get one ordered before the baby arrives. :D

Hope mom and baby are both well - hijacking my own thread.

Franzia has never, never passed my lips and never will! Now, a good dry cabernet is another story.

Call Kurt and get one ordered before the baby arrives. :D

Hope mom and baby are both well - hijacking my own thread.

I sure wish I could. With the birf job coming up, EGR issues, and routine oil changes, there is no way I can tap into the diaper fund for a Snorkel. Business is really slow these days anyways. Which leads me to ........
Hey Smitt [hi-jack#2] i had ChickFila the other day 1st time... that's some good eats dude!

Tell all your South Bay friends to come support my cruiser disease and eat some chikin @ the Galleria Chick-fil-A (shameless plug off).

Back to Brent.....Mom and baby are doing great (thanks!). Only about 38 days left until D-date:eek: and mucho :crybaby: . My goal is to get back out by Pismo this year.

Smit

If you go, let me know... Yosh and i would love to head up there. She's never been and i've been dying to go back.

If I do go, it will be SnT in November. I have already started working on the hall pass, so lets keep our fingers crossed that a 6 month old will not keep me from making it.

Smit

If I do go, it will be SnT in November. I have already started working on the hall pass, so lets keep our fingers crossed that a 6 month old will not keep me from making it...Smit

If it helps, let her know we're planning on taking our 3-month old to SnT in November.:eek:

Brent, I wish I could help you out, but gouging a 3 1/2" hole into a perfectly good fender just freaks me out. I'd need to finish a bottle of a good dry cabernet (acually a bottle of rum would be better) before my nerves would settle. But after that, I wouldn't really care how it looked!

Good luck!:cheers:

I'm in when it gets here. If we can figure out a way to get to the back 2 bolts I can install mine if I haven't lost the little pieces by then.

Depending on the day I might be able to swing by and help

drink the beer! :flipoff2:

Honestly would love to chat up and help out if the day works. Been too long Brent. You wine snob!:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Brent, I would love to come over and watch you screw up a perfectly good fender. I will need to know where are when. I cannot promise 100% that I can attend but I will try my best. Baby is due at any moment, wife is frickin' crazy so it’s a toss up. I drink coke and make sarcastic ego deflating remarks. Let me know, it will be good to see everyone.

Cody, Mo, Tare - we can make a fun afternoon of it with pizza, beer and soda. Dave and Cody - Mo's arms are long and skinny - perhaps with a slightly moved power antenna we can get to those nasty back bolts. Kurt at Cruiseroutfitters said that's the way he gets to them and still scraps up his arm! Extra pizza for the guy that can get to those bolts!!!

I'd guess it will arive late this week, early next week. How does the afternoon of the 31st sound? Cody, Dave - do one of you still have, or did you borrow the 3 1/2" hole saw and step drill bits?

I don't have a hole saw that big. I can supply a long arm to maybe reach the back bolts. The 31st works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom