Snorkel Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can bring my 10 x 10 EZ-up if you think you'll need it.

If we need one or two, I can grab them from my scout troop's trailer. We've got two of them.

thanks!

I will be there at 10 am Brent. I know the anal thing and I can probably reach the back two bolts with my long arms and girlie hands. :eek: :D Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Sorry guys, I have to opt out.

I was just assigned to an oral interview panel all day Saturday.

At least I'll still get free food!!!

Next time. . . . . .

Until next time - you were just going to sit back and laugh anyway, weren't you?

Next time. . . . . .

Ah, lifeguard tryouts. What's the water temp. these days?

I feel an ice cream headache coming on just thinking about it.

Next time. . . . . .

Sorry you can't make it Boyd. Catch you next time.

Winch arrived yesterday - damn that thing is HEAVY! With the muscle around, I'd also love the help hoisting that monster into place.

Yep it is. I bench pressed it up on the bumper, while Yosh and another buddy ran the bolts through from the front. I "was' going to attempt to do it myself one night..... and then i lifted it out of the box... and said "F*()$#$ that noise!!!"

LOL! Yep - the shipping notice from Winch Depot said 136 lbs for this sucker. Installation instructions SUCK!

Installation instructions? You just bolt it to the bumper and wire it to your battery. Piece of cake. You have to drill out your roller fairlead in order to get it to work correctly on your ARB. There's a ton of threads on that here. It's not a big deal.

I know - not hard to figure out.

Until next time - you were just going to sit back and laugh anyway, weren't you?

Not me!!

Uh, well, pertty much. I would have been able to get thhose rear nuts though!

Ah, lifeguard tryouts. What's the water temp. these days?

I feel an ice cream headache coming on just thinking about it.

Tryouts were 2 weeks ago; 110 applicants swam the 1000 meter rough water event. One guy turned around in chest deep water because it was 'just too cold' - waaah!

One guy was borderline critical hypothermic and two dozen people had mild hypothermia.

Water temp? A fairly average (for this time of year) 58. What pansys!

[Old Timer voice on] I tell you, none of these wimps would have made it when I tried out! There were chunks of ice blocking the course, the wind was blowing so hard you had to stand at a 45 just to keep from getting blown over and the swim was entirely uphill! Kids these days are soft I tell you, SOFT! What with their cell phones and I-pods, listening to that rock music. I swear I saw one of them suckling on mommy's teat just before the swim. Not-a-one would have cut it in my day, I tell you! [Old Timer off]

Eighty six people moved on to the Run-Swim-Run and we accepted forty five in to training.

We'll see how many make it past the interview board! Bwaaah, he, he, he (rubbing hands together). :skull: :skull:

Good luck on Saturday!

Not me!!

Uh, well, pertty much. I would have been able to get thhose rear nuts though!

Tryouts were 2 weeks ago; 110 applicants swam the 1000 meter rough water event. One guy turned around in chest deep water because it was 'just too cold' - waaah!

One guy was borderline critical hypothermic and two dozen people had mild hypothermia.

Water temp? A fairly average (for this time of year) 58. What pansys!

[Old Timer voice on] I tell you, none of these wimps would have made it when I tried out! There were chunks of ice blocking the course, the wind was blowing so hard you had to stand at a 45 just to keep from getting blown over and the swim was entirely uphill! Kids these days are soft I tell you, SOFT! What with their cell phones and I-pods, listening to that rock music. I swear I saw one of them suckling on mommy's teat just before the swim. Not-a-one would have cut it in my day, I tell you! [Old Timer off]

Eighty six people moved on to the Run-Swim-Run and we accepted forty five in to training.

We'll see how many make it past the interview board! Bwaaah, he, he, he (rubbing hands together). :skull: :skull:

Good luck on Saturday!

ROTFLMAO x2 :)princess: too) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I look forward to drinking a beer or two next time.

Whats the head count tomorrow? Im bringing Mojave DVD's for everyone!!!

:bounce: :bounce2: Wait a minute, that is kind of rubbing it in, isn't it? :doh: :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom