SMC 3rd Annual Skyline Ride / Feb. 21-22, 2009 / Skyline, AL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't Forget!

I know in the hustle of trying to leave you always forget that "one" thing you need.

So, make sure to download your

PERMIT FOR THE WMA!

Thanks Howard I almost forgot, I am leaving for the shop to do the last few things on my list and then I will be headed down to AL.

Pictures anyone??????

Wife says she had a blast & trails were fun.....THANKS to all who helped her.

Turns out that Mapquest 2.5 hour drive can be made in 1 hour & 15 minutes:censor:

Thanks to everyone who help put this together
We had a great time!
Here's a few I shot

:cheers:
DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0026NEF.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

Last edited:
Copied from the Dixie Land BB-

Hey yall, I just wanted to say that Em and I enjoyed wheelin' with yall folks. Sorry I didn't stick around too long for the BBQ. Damn migrain and hyper-retarded mutts were killin me!

Anyway, I got some pictures, nuthin too crazy though-

dscf4763.jpg

dscf4768.jpg

dscf4769.jpg

And if'n some of yall are tryin to put a face to a name, here I am (sexy bitch, huh?)
dscf4767.jpg

And the truck I drove-
dscf4766.jpg

I'm lookin forward to wheelin with yall again sometime. :beer::flamingo::beer:

Nice meeting all of you guys and I had a great time wheeling with everyone! I don't have any pics to share our camera never even made it out of the bag.

Thank you Phil and Dennis for organizing and leading yesterday!

DWB yall have a safe trip back to TX!

Ashley - Your rig is bad ass, I think my wife watching your rig all day almost has her ready to finally let me have an 80.:bounce:

Ashley - Your rig is bad ass, I think my wife watching your rig all day almost has her ready to finally let me have an 80.:bounce:

Glad we could help, now don't let her talk to my wife about the $$$ we have spent to make her rig this way..... but heck it all worth it & we ain't having kids:clap:

Same here:clap:

Thanks.

Glad we could help, now don't let her talk to my wife about the $$$ we have spent to make her rig this way..... but heck it all worth it & we ain't having kids:clap:

I think you are right.....its best to keep her in the dark on what it costs to build one up...;) Kids are defiantly expensive, my daughter gets most of my mod money..:crybaby: Its bitter sweet.

Hey guys I posted a link to the pic's Jennifer. (my wife) took over in the dixieland forum. take a look.

Had a great time. Would have rode sunday with yall if it hadn't been for saturday's carnage

Hey guys I posted a link to the pic's Jennifer. (my wife) took over in the dixieland forum. take a look.

Had a great time. Would have rode sunday with yall if it hadn't been for saturday's carnage

Good pics! Maybe I will get a chance to ride with yall again soon.

Ok, now I see I totally missed out.
I drove the 60....
My wife spotted HWY 79 on our GPS a mile off around 4pm at that gravel parking lot.
My pup and wife were troopers but were pooped.
And she wanted to hit the Unclaimed Baggage store.:princess:
Gotta please the lady.

I posted my pictures in the 60 section and the moderator moved it to "Expedition section".

I really had a good time. It was good to get dirty:D

Thanks Tennessee Squire
I hope to stay in the loop with local rides.

A big Thanks to Phil and his family for the great hospitality.

I finally get some shots of my truck in action...its hard to drive and take pics.

IMG00023.jpg

IMG00024.jpg

skyline09037.jpg

skyline09038.jpg

skyline09036.jpg

I had fun with you guys!

:beer:

Skyline 09

Hey guys it was great meeting everyone this past weekend. A big thanks to Howard for the burgers, dogs and sausage and to Roger for the biscuits and gravy. It was nice getting to see how different people fix up their rigs. It gave me a lot of great ideals to use on my truck. I look forward to some more rides together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom