Sliders (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

100 sliders boxed and shipped

J

SAM_0723.JPG

80 sliders finally going into production, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE. @LS1FJ40 will have the first installed set this Thursday and a few more sets being shipped out.

I will have all versions from 91-97 available by Friday to order.

Thanks

Jason

View attachment 1228561

Hell yeah!!

ALL,

Until further notice I will not be taking any more orders on bumpers, sliders and racks. I have a few projects to complete and then we will be shutting down to move, set up the new shop and take a few weeks to travel and finalize some details on the new RTTs, annexes, awning and misc other products that I will be bringing to the market.

I appreciate all the continued support and hope to continue serving your cruiser needs with the old and new products in the near future.

I will be dropping items, redesigning and adding a few products to the armor selection. Mainly 60 and 100 series.

All my small items will continue to be sold on a regular basis. Antenna mounts, weatherstrip kits, C-channel kits, spindles and gutter mounts. Andrea will continue to box and ship these as they are ordered.

Thanks again,

Jason

OK GUYS,

All my time line build slots are filled. No more room to wiggle or to get anyone else into the rotation. I even added a couple of weekends to get people taken care of.

I will let everyone know once I get up and running again at the new location. (Will not disclose this location yet)

Estimated re-open is Sept/Oct

Thanks,

Jason

Guys,

All 11 sets will be complete and shipped this week.

@JasHook I'll try and get yours primed and painted and bring to SLC in the next two weeks.

@Stoshu yours will ship with bumpers.

@lx80aa yours will ship with your rear bumper. (ALL 80 bumper pieces arrived today from the laser cutter)

Thanks,

Jason

NOOOOOOOOO!
Just when I find a set of 80 sliders that look beefy enough to work, and look like a bargain too, I find them a week too late.
If you find an extra set for a 96 under your pillow, I'll take em. In SLC.
Either way, great looking work.

Jason walks on stage in front a group of impatiant, money yeilding villagers - say that ^^ - the feedback from the bullhorn gets unbearable so he throws it down and walks off stage. And we all sigh, drop our shoulders and move on with our daily life.
A few months it is...
Good luck with the move!

On deck with money finally in hand, just let me know when I can place an order. :beer:

Been sidle lined with lots of work. Received the sliders and I am impressed with the workmanship! Easy to deal with and prompt. Great vendor! Good luck with the move Ill post when when I slap em up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom