Slee Turbo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, just been looking around at S/C and turbo and i suppose swap options to plan out for the next year or two.

I discovered that Slee offers a turbo kit for the 80 but i can't find anyone who has talked about it here on MUD. Anyone have any experience or Cristo wants to contribute i'd love to hear about the Turbo specifically.

Thanks in advance, guys.

on a side note, I'm looking to rebuild my knuckles and would like help at some point this year. If you are in Central Florida, specifically Sanford, shoot me a PM. Choice of beer will be provided. :beer:

Yes, it is installed and tuned at Slee as a package. It's on my bucket list.....

I think that Slee's offering gets installed at his shop. You might want to call him directly to get the details.

Yes, it is installed and tuned at Slee as a package. It's on my bucket list.....

Yeah, its says its a shop install what with the tuning and such involved. I was wondering about real world experiences and results from other mudders. True, i haven't talked to Cristo directly yet, but like i said this is not a month or two till purchase sort of thing, its more long term planning is all. Need some cash and other mods/PM to be done first. Thanks so far, guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom