Slee Tube Steps vs. Slee Slider Steps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sliders are a summer thing. I'm just planning ahead.

You will really have to push it to test slides.at holster..... a couple.of.the things on the obsticle course.... otherwise the place.is pretty easy for our rigs.
I think I'll opt out of the tank trap.

Hoser, you should come.

Let me know the date and I'll see if I can make it. :cheers:

You will really have to push it to test slides.at holster..... a couple.of.the things on the obsticle course.... otherwise the place.is pretty easy for our rigs.

Damn droid makes me look like an idiot typing on here.....

What I was trying to say was I ran most of the trails at Hollister hills. Never once did I need to worry about Sliders. Now, they have two obstacle courses and if you really want to challenge yourself.... you "might" need them there. It is really all about your level of comfort. the things that would require Sliders are pushing the limits of the 100. That is more due to lift limitations.....

I will be moving down to So Cal in June.... but if the weekend works I might could make it.....

i installed my new step sliders a couple days ago, took 20 minutes with a friend and a floor jack. it took another 20 minutes to install the step plate on top, 12 tiny machine screws each side.

i chose the step slider primarily for stepping (wife, grandmas, children). they are slee, so of course they look great and are burly for sliding too.

this is on a stock rig with 33 BFGs

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

You chose wisely my friend. On both the Sliders and the BFGs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom