Slee Slider Step (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I use my MT sliders to access the roof rack all the time...they stick out plenty...

yep, they work fine as a step. the trick it to remove the running boards for a couple of months and then install the MT sliders. it's a better step than no step at all for the :princess:

do you have the part numbwr of the fender extension? thank you

Sure dont sorry. Thats just the rubber boot that went from the running board to flare at the back wheel arch. The front did not clear the slider and i never trimmed it. Went flairless eventually.

I couldnt find it on this toyota parts site but it may be not listed if a port installed item? Not sure on that one.

The slee extensions have been NLA for a while now.

Id post up in classifieds for someone that is deflaring and inquire about a used set.

They look great and I'm sure they are a great product. The style of sliders you get really depends on how you are going to use your rig. You mentioned that you are turning this into an offroad vehicle? This means different thing to different people. If you are using the sliders to do what the name implies, I would recommend the ones that angle up so you "slide" off the obstacle and also have less of an outrigger. If mild trails and a nice drive in the woods is more your speed, those look like a great choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom