Sixth Annual 100s in the Hills Trip Report (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

During HIH, what do you think most antendees plan to do? Stay at the inns or will there be a group camp spot?
. Check out this thread. Has all the detail from last year. This year we have secured a larger, event location where most attendees will stay, in Silverton. Last year, most camped at the events home base.

Well the fastest route (by like 1 hour) would be to the St Louis then I-70 route, but I would happily take I-40 instead if it meant meeting up with a bunch of other rigs. Looks like I-40 makes the most sense for you in Alabama.
If other east coast guys want to chime in with their routes we could pick a spot on I-40 --- we all have to stop for gas ..... a lot!! :hillbilly:
About 5 of us met up in STL and headed west on 70 last year. It was a great time chatting like a bunch of girls over CB. Will definitely look to organize a similar convoy for this year!

Lots of east coast guys planning on coming out it looks like.
Any plans to meet up at a certain location on the trip and convoy it out in 100 style?!
I would definitely be up for this, seeing this will be my first trip west!

Lots of east coast guys planning on coming out it looks like.
Any plans to meet up at a certain location on the trip and convoy it out in 100 style?!
We had a great group of rigs last year, we met outside St. Loius, MO. I had @cboyd with me starting in PA, and picked up 4 more in MO. Stayed together most of the way too, it's great piece of mind for unexpected issues not to mention some badass rolling group shots.

I'd be interested in doing the same thing again this year, so we can set something up if you like.

We had a great group of rigs last year, we met outside St. Loius, MO. I had @cboyd with me starting in PA, and picked up 4 more in MO. Stayed together most of the way too, it's great piece of mind for unexpected issues not to mention some badass rolling group shots.

I'd be interested in doing the same thing again this year, so we can set something up if you like.

If the timing works out, I may join as you pass through Columbus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom