Since we need one.... The Club Chat Thread!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry, didn't clarify, this ain't mine. He bought it 15 years ago for $4500. I'm just working on it. He said the original 327 was cracked from oil starvation. I do have a 327 in my 59 I will get rid of because it knocks if anyone is in need. And Garett I like to sing the Snoop version "rollin in my six four... with all my bitches sayin..."

Very sweet ride, one model away from me selling everything to try and get it! 64 Chevelle is my trophy car.

Can't remember, does anybody in the group have a tube bender?

Looking to make 2 half loops. Maybe 1" tube. Looking to build something like below.

backrest17.jpg

Hello all.
For those that don't know me I've been around for a while and USED to be involved (60 Series Registry). Still not really at this point. I noticed the other day the website was down (jeffersonstatecruisers.com / .org). Put it back up on the old version I had from when I originally built it. Talked with Gabe and Jerod, guess the club is informal now. I wanted to let everyone know I'll maintain the site and domains, it wont cost anything. Email me (don't PM, I'm not around much these days) with requested updates or if you want pictures added. When renewal comes up again I'll drop the .org but I will maintain the .com indefinitely.

For those that do know me, I still have my 60, it does still run, a couple years ago I welded the rear end, something broke loose and now its occasionally fun when the rear end hops sideways on me at 45 down the road, lol. Don't drive it much.

Uh...

Hello all.
For those that don't know me I've been around for a while and USED to be involved (60 Series Registry). Still not really at this point. I noticed the other day the website was down (jeffersonstatecruisers.com / .org). Put it back up on the old version I had from when I originally built it. Talked with Gabe and Jerod, guess the club is informal now. I wanted to let everyone know I'll maintain the site and domains, it wont cost anything. Email me (don't PM, I'm not around much these days) with requested updates or if you want pictures added. When renewal comes up again I'll drop the .org but I will maintain the .com indefinitely.

For those that do know me, I still have my 60, it does still run, a couple years ago I welded the rear end, something broke loose and now its occasionally fun when the rear end hops sideways on me at 45 down the road, lol. Don't drive it much.
Thanks for taking this upon yourself and not talking to the group or attending any meetings in how many years? All due respect please take down the websites until further notice.

New Delphi power steering conversion in the 6-4. Dropped the engine and Trans in too.
20150922_190617_zpsz7dfljnd.jpg

"rolling down the street sipping on gin n juice!"
20150922_190625_zps7qa9jfps.jpg

Where is the smog pump??o_O

Can't remember, does anybody in the group have a tube bender?

Looking to make 2 half loops. Maybe 1" tube. Looking to build something like below.

View attachment 1134757

OK, 3" radius on the 1" and 7/8", I also have 3/4" at 2 1/4" radius, (1/2 emt bent with a 4-5" radius, might be able to get the radius you want out of that if light tubing.)

Do you have a ducati now?

OK, 3" radius on the 1" and 7/8", I also have 3/4" at 2 1/4" radius, (1/2 emt bent with a 4-5" radius, might be able to get the radius you want out of that if light tubing.)

Do you have a ducati now?
Thanks Kief, I haven't had 2min to think about this since I posted that. Yes I ended up with a duc. It's still in Portland until my buddy rides it down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom