Wanted Silver/Grey 2006-2007 LC 100 w/ AHC, or 2006-2007 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Looking for 2006/2007 LC w/ AHC or LX470 in Classic Silver Metallic (might consider Thundercloud Grey Metallic), w/ under or around 125K miles, no under-body rust, meticulous care and service history, and preferably no modifications from stock. Need vehicle history, and AHC must be in perfect working order. Will pay top dollar and prefer a private seller.

Last edited:
Just missed one on here yesterday. Good luck with your search.

I'm looking for the same thing but I'll take just about any color...

I'm looking for the same thing but I'll take just about any color...
Then leave me the Silver ones!!! :)

I'll PM you and keep you posted on any I find. I'm looking specifically for AHC. I was looking at the one in Indiana, as well, before I saw your post. Rust no bueno. I passed as well.

Then leave me the Silver one!!! :)

I'll PM you and keep you posted on any I find. I'm looking specifically for AHC. I was looking at the one in Indiana, as well, before I saw your post. Rust no bueno. I passed as well.

Good deal, man! I'll shoot you anything I find, too!

I know of an 06LC with ~42K 1D2 color. I've only looked at pictures, it's said to be immaculate. What do you consider top dollar? PM if you like!

I know of an 06LC with ~42K 1D2 color. I've only looked at pictures, it's said to be immaculate. What do you consider top dollar? PM if you like!
While I'd love to have a LC with 42K miles, after speaking to the seller, and learning of the vehicles substantial chain of custody with such low miles, something doesn't feel right. I'm passing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom