Sign in sheet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice patina.

Ok, this is obviously voluntary but it would be a good start to getting everyone together. If everyone would fill out an unofficial Chicagoland/Illinois or “Windy City” registry with just some basic information about yourself and rig(s) that would be great. Gumby made a valiant effort a few years ago to try and get things going and it ended up being me, him and one other person showing. So I am going to give it another try, I have a few ideas that I would like to try via this forum. Again all information is strictly voluntary and if the moderators feel that this is inappropriate in any way then please let me know and I will quickly delete it. Thanks, Scott

1. NAME:
2. TLCA NUMBER:
3. LOCATION:
4. TOYOTA 4x4 VEHICLES:
5. MODIFICATIONS:
6. WHEELING EXPERIENCE:

1. NAME Mike Synoracki
2. TLCA NUMBER: not
3. LOCATION: Morris
4. TOYOTA 4x4 VEHICLES: 98 100, 76 fj40, 70 fj55, 02 sequoia limited . sold... 91 fj80, 76 non usa fj40, 86 fj60, 96 t-100, 2000 tundra may i add my beloved 1960 w300 power wagon ohh what a truck had to sell it to.
5. MODIFICATIONS: 98 stock except tires, fj40 4inch lift, winch, tires, fj55 bone stock, love my moose.
6. WHEELING EXPERIENCE: lived in Wyoming for a year in the early 90s, going to wyoming tech. and wheeled around there.
not much here at all.

Last edited:
1. NAME Mike Synoracki
2. TLCA NUMBER: not
3. LOCATION: Morris
4. TOYOTA 4x4 VEHICLES: 98 100, 76 fj40, 70 fj55, 02 sequoia limited . sold... 91 fj80, 76 non usa fj40, 86 fj60, 96 t-100, 2000 tundra
5. MODIFICATIONS: 98 stock except tires, fj40 4inch lift, winch, tires, fj55 bone stock, love my moose.
6. WHEELING EXPERIENCE: lived in Wyoming for a year in the early 90s, going to wyoming tech. and wheeled around there.
not much here at all.
Welcome Mike, glad you are here. We need more WI/IL representation!

Last edited:
Morris Illinois:beer: is there a morris in WI ????
thanks for the welcome.
been creeping around here for a while.
Ooops, yes about 2.5 hrs north of me. I updated my post so I dont look totally clueless 🙃

Morris Illinois:beer: is there a morris in WI ????
thanks for the welcome.
been creeping around here for a while.

Loved stumbling the streets for the corn fest every year!

Loved stumbling the streets for the corn fest every year!
well hell.! i grew up partly in new lenox. class of 87 lincoln-way central. lived there about 9yrs.
partied many times between mokena, frankfurt, manhatten, and joliet back in the day, when kids partied.
you'll have to come down to cornfest this year. i'll buy you a beer!

I'm from Joliet, and still live there today. Morris isn't too far away, I'd love to grab a beer and chit chat with you guys sometime!

20201003_130204.jpg

that clean 80 breaths in rusty world. know any delrose's in joliet? or munches
She has slight surface rust, but had spent most of it's life in North Carolina before it came here. She's in storage right now, didnt see salt this winter. Delrose, yeah I knew a girl who worked at a security office with that last name.

1. NAME Jeremy Black
2. TLCA NUMBER: had to google what this is, just refer to me as "Rook"
3. LOCATION: Riverside, IL
4. TOYOTA 4x4 VEHICLES: Currently 2003 LX470
5. MODIFICATIONS: Stock, with 20in. LX570 Rims
6. WHEELING EXPERIENCE: None, except for three years ago when I went with my Brother-in-law to Red Cone pass in CO with his Jeep. It was insane, I bouldered up some of the trail and fell in love.
IMG_9333.JPG

1. NAME Jeremy Black
2. TLCA NUMBER: had to google what this is, just refer to me as "Rook"
3. LOCATION: Riverside, IL
4. TOYOTA 4x4 VEHICLES: Currently 2003 LX470
5. MODIFICATIONS: Stock, with 20in. LX570 Rims
6. WHEELING EXPERIENCE: None, except for three years ago when I went with my Brother-in-law to Red Cone pass in CO with his Jeep. It was insane, I bouldered up some of the trail and fell in love. View attachment 2963871
TLCA #28566

well hell.! i grew up partly in new lenox. class of 87 lincoln-way central. lived there about 9yrs.
partied many times between mokena, frankfurt, manhatten, and joliet back in the day, when kids partied.
you'll have to come down to cornfest this year. i'll buy you a beer!

Hey I live in Frankfort. Small world!

1. NAME Jamie Syrek
2. TLCA NUMBER: Not a member but may join
3. LOCATION: Frankfort, IL
4. TOYOTA 4x4 VEHICLES: 1988 FJ62 w/ 148k
5. MODIFICATIONS: OME lift, 33" KO2, White Knuckle Sliders,
6. WHEELING EXPERIENCE: Not much beyond "non-official" stuff decades ago in my YJ

CarsCoffee.jpg

1. NAME Jamie Syrek
6. WHEELING EXPERIENCE: Not much beyond "non-official" stuff decades ago in my YJ

View attachment 3105664
Gorgeous 62!

1. NAME Jamie Syrek

View attachment 3105664
Beautiful, want to say I have seen it around. Live in Elwood, but spend plenty of time in New Lenox, Mokena and Frankfort.

Has anyone been to the Toyota 4x4 meets in Lemont and at Ed Martin Toyota? I have yet to meet any other owners in person. I can talk all day about Cruisers. Maybe have a beer or some coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom