Should I paint my stock bumpers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a green LC and have an ARB on the front. I painted my wheels and grill black. The wheels just some dupli-color and it has held up the last couple of years. The grill needs to be re-shot just about every year (seems winter/bugs is hard on it). I would spray the bumpers and grill with the bed liner stuff.

I actually just got the top of my LC sprayed Rhino-liner on the top this weekend. It looks good.

I want to paint my truck black!

how about some pics Jrob!

Did you do the top in little sections or the whole thing?
When you sprayed your grill did you leave it intact and just put something behind it or did you remove it?

My's green and scratched up to all hell. I've been thinking about getting it painted black too.:cheers:

how about some pics Jrob!

Did you do the top in little sections or the whole thing?
When you sprayed your grill did you leave it intact and just put something behind it or did you remove it?

My's green and scratched up to all hell. I've been thinking about getting it painted black too.:cheers:

I did the whole roof, I live in central NE and we get hail pretty rugularly so I thought doing the whole roof was a good idea.

When I did the grill I took everything off and painted it then, like I said I wish I would have done the grill with some sort of bedliner stuff, I think it would be much more durable.

I will get some pics up later I am at work right now.

Here's mine with the stock bumper painted in black:

I removed it and got the ARB, I am selling the OEM black bumper locally since I cant go thru all the trouble of mailing it

To me it looks nice!
Liftdone5.jpg

Smooth looking LC! That looks familiar. Are you the one who had it built up while you were across seas with the military?

Flares Painted

Spray Painted my Flares right out of the Can
Sanded all the Flares and used Rustoleum paint from
Walmart ,
Flat Black with Texture
Been on there since November Last Year
No Fading or Chipping
Painted also The Centercaps and Mirrors
Thinking about doing also The ARB Bumper
A Good Wetsanding...................easy to touch up later
after The Off Road Trips
Coleman Camper 016.jpg