Shops and Parts in the UAE (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's a 1984 FJ40LV-KC

Frame Number: 369215

Hopefully this is what you need. Thanks!

-Geoff

Ok. Sorry for the delay.

Nothing available in saudi regarding your request.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1423380446.654576.jpg

Sorry again for the delay.

Does anyone know of a good garage/scrapyard in Sharjah/Dubai who will be able to sort us out with a new A/C condenser/evaporator for a 100? With the summer coming soon it is at the top of the list of priorities and a new one is going to set us back around AED 4500 and I would prefer it if that money would go towards the suspension work!

Does anyone know of a good garage/scrapyard in Sharjah/Dubai who will be able to sort us out with a new A/C condenser/evaporator for a 100? With the summer coming soon it is at the top of the list of priorities and a new one is going to set us back around AED 4500 and I would prefer it if that money would go towards the suspension work!
Did you check the parts store like majelan, al hammadi? Should be cheaper than al futtaim if they're still pricey check out the sketchy used parts dealers in the industrial area or maybe some ac repair shops will have some old units on hand. But with used parts you have no gaurantee if it'll run for another year or blow up the minute you switch it on.

Thought to mention that I got quotations from Al Aswad and the it was significantly higher than al futtaim.

Just a comparison.
Steering wheel - Aed2250 vs Aed 1200
Shift knob - Aed685 vs Aed180

Am quite suprised at the difference as futtaim is known to be more expensive - not on this occasion.

Hi All

Consider yourself lucky... I'm currently in Qatar and we have NOTHING. Literally nothing available, someone started offering basic ARB items about a month a go but the stock on offroad accessories are so bad here I have considered driving my rig to the UAE on several occasions to kit it out properly.

Gents, have been working on building a supplier list for the 80 and 100 parts in Sharjah and Auh. Have come accross a decent shop called Al Khazna in Auh. Got my gb replaced for the 100series with another for AED 3000 including oil.

The GB is going great and the rig feels like new again. These are young bangladeshi boys with a flair for patrol and lc work and all the knowledge they have gained is from tinkering in these shops since their childhood. Alauddin in Al Khazna is having good knowledge on GB and Engine work. Worth a visit.

Hi All

Consider yourself lucky... I'm currently in Qatar and we have NOTHING. Literally nothing available, someone started offering basic ARB items about a month a go but the stock on offroad accessories are so bad here I have considered driving my rig to the UAE on several occasions to kit it out properly.
If you drive down best is to kit the whole car with everything you want and just do it once to avoid the hassle of coming down time and again. You probably can start a new thread with a build list and us memebers from the UAE can point you in the right direction with who the suppliers are. That way you could at least confirm what's available/pricing.

Gents, have been working on building a supplier list for the 80 and 100 parts in Sharjah and Auh. Have come accross a decent shop called Al Khazna in Auh. Got my gb replaced for the 100series with another for AED 3000 including oil.

The GB is going great and the rig feels like new again. These are young bangladeshi boys with a flair for patrol and lc work and all the knowledge they have gained is from tinkering in these shops since their childhood. Alauddin in Al Khazna is having good knowledge on GB and Engine work. Worth a visit.

Good to know. In Shj for used parts I already posted on the first page about challenger trading, one guy there, manush, is very helpful and will even tell you where to look/who to contact if he doesn't have the parts. They had a complete 80 with a turbo diesel just missing the interior amd and axles for sale once. Last time i was there they had an assortment of gearboxes for the 200 lc V6 + V8 autos as well as V6 + TDV8 manual trannys

There is a scrapyard that has all Japanese Lc imports that they break down for parts on the al khan road opposite to the huge lot where hyundais and kias are kept. Super nice Afghani man works there called Abu Al Fazer - this is his number 050 576 3994

Hi All

I'm always available for OEM Toyota parts support or Terrain Tamer parts support out of Australia.

Be happy to help anyone across the vast pond. I ship via USPS and accept Paypal or bank transfers if that is easier.

:cheers:

I'll vouch for Beno. He's a wealth of information on parts availability... and he has fantastic prices. We've got some unique sources here in the Middle East, but there have been a few things no one could source for me locally that Beno has been able to send my way. He's filled some gaps in my parts collection and even helped me confirm availability/non-availability of parts.

And he's a cruiserhead, so you know he's running a good service.

I am going to Dubai in Feb and would like to visit a Toyota dealer to buy OEM parts. Also, I a. Sure that somewhere I r ad that there is a huge scrapyard(s) on one street where you can try to break parts.

Any help gratefully accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom