Shipping from Australia (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interesting given my email stated:

We would charge U$100 to ship to our Petersburg VA 23803 warehouse.

You can arrange a courier from there or we can at your cost.

My apologies then Phil for the misunderstanding.

I did respond to that email for clarification since it involved a part listed for sale on ebay.com.au and didn't hear back from you afterwards so I assumed you didn't want to do that kind of transaction which is understandable.

I can not find a way to purchase on ebay.com.au and ship to an AU address with an US ebay account.

Add the Australian address to your Paypal account, purchase on ebay and pay with Paypal shipping to your Aussie address. If you can't get it done let me know and I will do it for you.

No.

We ship 1 cubic meter of freight for free with each vehicle.

That is a good deal. Any idea of you schedule until the end of the year out of Melbourne to Washington state for parts? The free cubic yard is tempting with a vehicle but a full floating rear axle is a bid long. Think would pay the freight verses cutting it in half.:rolleyes:

That is a good deal. Any idea of you schedule until the end of the year out of Melbourne to Washington state for parts? The free cubic yard is tempting with a vehicle but a full floating rear axle is a bid long. Think would pay the freight verses cutting it in half.:rolleyes:

We would ship it complete for free without cutting it up. We really have no idea of our schedule that far out, it all depends on bookings.

What about a front bumper ?

From our Brisbane depot to our VA warehouse would be $150 for a standard bumper.

How hard is it to get stuff from Sydney? Or am I better off buying in Brisbane if possible

You are better off buying in Brisbane if possible otherwise it costs money to freight it up.

Let me see how I can make this work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom