shall i purchase....?!?! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
outdoor.as.wwu.edu
So I'm thinkin' of gettin this 60, and here is the description. What do you guys think? Will the bottom end hold on for another 40k miles or not? It's purty. What should I look out for? Should I offer less? let me know!!

This Land Cruiser has old man emu shocks & springs, 16 x 8 rims with Goodyear ATS tires, H55 5-speed, sound proofing and carpeting by TLC, Tuffy Console, Nakamichi AM/FM CD Player, auto door locks, and original paint still in excellent condition. I am the 3rd owner and have continued providing the best care and maintenance for this vehicle. It has approximately 240K miles, but a complete valve job was performed within the last 10K miles. I just had the smog test a week ago and it passed with flying colors. If you're looking for a Land Cruiser this is definately the one. $6500.00 or best offer.

Last edited:
I'd say buy it. Make sure that you ask many questions about the H55 conversion to make sure that it was done right though.

LCs run for 400,000 miles. As long as the engine sounds and drives good, I think you'll be ok.

:beer:

seems like a good deal to me. It already has the suspension, wheels, 5speeds, etc. the truck looks really good from that one picture. my opinion is that you always offer less unless the guy really wants the $6,500.00 think about if you are going to keep the truck for a long time or not and what you want it for. And no rust is always the best plus the original paint its also a plus. good luck!!

T.

I saw this one for sale last week. I think he is asking too much. The 5 speed does make it worth more with the OME suspension. The compression might be good but like you are saying the bottom end has a lot of miles still and the oil pressure might be low.But most likely it will be good for 40K.

Its a nice truck overall. I like that color. If you can get the price down and like it go for it.

It's all a question of your top floor, and his bottom floor, price wise. Does the owner have records/receipts for all the sevice/maintenance that's been done? Even if he did the work himself he should have list of what got done, when, and mileage. No records? Use that to limit your top floor.

looks like a decent deal. Just check it out. Rust, comp., etc. Check to make sure all mods were done right. Those are some sweet mods for the $.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom