craigslist Shahram's '86 Hilux 4x4 w/Pop-Up Wildernest Camper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/cto/3391921664.html

$4,000 OBO.

PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

IMG_7855-2.jpg

IMG_7854-1.jpg

IMG_7851-2.jpg

Last edited:
a great rig. it's amazing how much room there is inside that pop-up wildernest tent/camper set up.

:cheers:

I'm interested, pm sent!

-Daniel

Sale pending....thanks.

Payment sent per our conversation. Thank you! -Daniel

If you're coming out here to pick it up....you'd better stop by my shop !!!! :)

Hey! Yes I am when I get back from Honduras! I wanted to talk with you to see if you can get me any stuff for it cause I'm gonna ship it to Honduras for the company. :D

-Daniel

Hey! Yes I am when I get back from Honduras! I wanted to talk with you to see if you can get me any stuff for it cause I'm gonna ship it to Honduras for the company. :D

-Daniel

Email me what you're looking to do/for. From axles to electrical and everything in between. If you're squared up with the seller, we can arrange to have it flat bedded here and it can be done prior to your arrival :)

Email me what you're looking to do/for. From axles to electrical and everything in between. If you're squared up with the seller, we can arrange to have it flat bedded here and it can be done prior to your arrival :)

Sounds like a good plan. As soon as he notifies me he got the money I'll email you and see what we can work out. Maybe we can do a trade ;). -Daniel

I wanted to post up and say this is a great guy to work with! We got our new company mountain truck and everything was great all around. Thanks!

image-1107423215.jpg

-Daniel

image-1107423215.jpg

Hey wait my daughter was in the back of that thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom