SOLD Set OEM 16” Chrome wheels + Spare from 2001 LX470 - Ventura County, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of OEM 16” Wheels + the spare off of my 2001 LX470. I took some steel wool to the chromed wheels and they cleaned up pretty well, but there are still some imperfections from being on a 20 year old rig, the un-chromed spare wheel looks great. Personally I would have the wheels re-chromed or powder coated, but I am sure if you really put in some effort to clean up the chrome it could turn out pretty good. The wheels are on some Yokahama Geolanders with a little tread left. Upgraded the wheels on my rig, so these are just taking up space.

I would prefer local pickup for these, but could probably try to meet somewhere depending on distance.

$100 OBO

IMG_8894.JPG

IMG_8893.JPG

IMG_8891.JPG

IMG_8890.JPG

IMG_8889.JPG

I totally would buy these but I live on the East Coast! Is there any way to get them shipped here (obviously I pay the shipping and a premium for your time). Let me know.

I totally would buy these but I live on the East Coast! Is there any way to get them shipped here (obviously I pay the shipping and a premium for your time). Let me know.
I can look into getting them shipped out, but I think they would be pretty expensive to ship the whole set. What's the zip code out there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom