September Event - Uwharrie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I STILL dont have a cruiser, and its gonna kill me to see a bunch of amazing rigs, but i plan on coming down to meet you guys. May be in someones back seat on the trails, or taking my bronco II on the bypasses. (stock) But i gotta get my dog in the woods! he loves it!!

Im gonna bring a bunch of tools, beer and food, so hopefully i can be somewhat usefull

on second thought.... not sure if the 80 will be ready in time. I'm going to try, but i can't make a promise now....

Well I was going to attend. And it was going to be my first event. Got a business trip to AZ that week and staying over to visit my brother. Have a good one guys.

I will be flying back from Indiana from a conjugal visit with the wife an family on Friday at 5. Depending on whether I have my crap in order, I will come Friday night, or meet you early Saturday morning.

Robert

Robert, id love to follow you... only been to URE once, and it was years ago... I know its simple to ghet there, but always better to follow. Im in Burlington...

Ryan

Robert, id love to follow you... only been to URE once, and it was years ago... I know its simple to ghet there, but always better to follow. Im in Burlington...

Ryan

No problem Ryan. When do you want to go?

Question, have y'all switched to CB radios now or are we still using FRS/Talkabout types? I have no CB.

Question, have y'all switched to CB radios now or are we still using FRS/Talkabout types? I have no CB.

We just yell out the window really loud now.... although there was some talk about switching to a huge mesh of dixie cups and string.

:rolleyes:

FRS still

If anyone is just planning to drive out for a day trip Saturday morning, I plan on leaving from the Triangle area early enough to meet up at the Outpost on Saturday morning. Looking to caravan there if anyone is interested.

No problem Ryan. When do you want to go?

Early... but whenever your heading through Burlington sounds good to me, haha.. im easy man.

I was just gonna come for saturday, but i figured ill be a little drunk.. So ill camp out and leave sunday.. Im excited, its been a while for me

If anyone is just planning to drive out for a day trip Saturday morning, I plan on leaving from the Triangle area early enough to meet up at the Outpost on Saturday morning. Looking to caravan there if anyone is interested.

Im meeting Robert near...... somewhere.. not sure yet lol, but hes leaving durham, im guessing in the morning. Let us know!

Ryan

Im meeting Robert near...... somewhere.. not sure yet lol, but hes leaving durham, im guessing in the morning. Let us know!

Ryan

I will be rolling out on Saturday morning early. I will be taking 85/40. I will meet you at your nearest exit at a time that will put us at the Outpost at about 8:45 or so. I will figure it out exactly and let you know. Just let me know what exit is best for you. I imagine that Allen will prefer to take the 64 route, as it is more convenient from Raleigh.

Robert

I will be rolling out on Saturday morning early. I will be taking 85/40. I will meet you at your nearest exit at a time that will put us at the Outpost at about 8:45 or so. I will figure it out exactly and let you know. Just let me know what exit is best for you. I imagine that Allen will prefer to take the 64 route, as it is more convenient from Raleigh.

Robert

Thats perfect for me. I live right off 40/85.. unfortunately, i wont be in a Cruiser. Either my 88 BroncoII or the 04 2500HD... not sure yet. either way im kinda sketch about taking them on the trails.
But its exit 147...

Ryan

Robert

Yeah, I live right off of 64, so I'll probably take that route.

Well, I guess I'll come out of hiding for this event. I plan on packing up my little girl and Dad for a full day on Saturday. Its been too long! Joe, hopefully my registration worked.

Thats perfect for me. I live right off 40/85.. unfortunately, i wont be in a Cruiser. Either my 88 BroncoII or the 04 2500HD... not sure yet. either way im kinda sketch about taking them on the trails.
But its exit 147...

Ryan

I am very familiar with that exit (NC87, Hurseys BBQ) We can meet at the Bojangles there. I will meet you there at 7:15. I can be reached at 919- four 2 three- 6 O eight 7

Robert

awesome... you can see the interstate from there, sounds perfect... its killing me i wont be in a cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom