September Event - Uwharrie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got an error message trying to register:

Notice
  • Could not instantiate mail function.

I just signed up and planning to attend w/ my wife and 4 kids.

Good work Joe. We're registered.

:beer: R

THis is my first event with the club and I'm looking forward to it! My 40 is no where ready to be on the road so I will be comming in the ford f250. I guess I need to bring my own food, beer and whatever else I might need. What are the fees to camp?

If any body has a open seat in there rig can I bum a ride!

Thanks

If any body has a open seat in there rig can I bum a ride!

Adam, if I make it you can cruise in the either one I bring:grinpimp:

Don't know if the 40 will quite be trail worthy though, we'll see. Did my re-torque of everything this afternoon, and come to find out, I forgot to cotter key all my castle nuts on the TREs and forgot to tighten down the bracket on the tie rod:doh:

I was wondering why the steering was getting kinda sloppy at speed and my steering wheel kept getting crooked-er when driving straight:hillbilly:

Sweet!

Thanks Alex!

Do we need firewood? I have a ton of dried firewood at the house I can haul it up since I'm driving my truck. Someone just tell me to bring it and I will.

Thanks Alex!

Do we need firewood? I have a ton of dried firewood at the house I can haul it up since I'm driving my truck. Someone just tell me to bring it and I will.
Yes, bring some with you. Will you be there Friday and Saturday night?

yes sir

The plans I will be there Fri and Sat. What time will people start showing up on Fri aftertoon? I will bring a truck bed of firewood!

Just signed up. Might have the wife and kids join me for the day Saturday but plans are for me to stay the night and ride again on Sunday.

I think the majority of us we'll be arriving after work. Maybe between 6-9pm...

sounds

Sounds good. I might be able to arrive earlier if needed and if all works out. Just let me know. Can some one give me directions or a link. I've never been to this place before.

just how brave are you adam? i got a drivers seat open in the piggy but youll have to sign a waiver :D

looks like im outta this one and not by choice, might join you for the campfire though

I'll sign it

I will sign any waiver you want me to! I taught Marines how to drive humvs you can't drive that bad. :steer:

Mudship from Raleigh to ONSC URE weekend

I'm buying my buddy's old tent and plan to use it at our trip to URE in Sept. Unfortunately, I won't see him before the trip as he works for Great Outdoor Provision Company in Raleigh and I'm down outside of Charlotte. :bang:

Can one of you guys in Raleigh that is definitely going swing by the Cameron Village GOPC store, throw it in your rig and bring it to URE in Sept.? I'm planning to get there on Saturday so it doesn't matter to me whether you're coming Friday or Saturday. ;p

I'm buying my buddy's old tent and plan to use it at our trip to URE in Sept. Unfortunately, I won't see him before the trip as he works for Great Outdoor Provision Company in Raleigh and I'm down outside of Charlotte. :bang:

Can one of you guys in Raleigh that is definitely going swing by the Cameron Village GOPC store, throw it in your rig and bring it to URE in Sept.? I'm planning to get there on Saturday so it doesn't matter to me whether you're coming Friday or Saturday. ;p

My wife was just there on Saturday! I might be able to help you out, how big is it? (May run into some packing issues!)

Hey David, I work close to GOPC in Cameron Village, I can get over there any time. PM me details and I'll get it for you.

Brian - Thanks for the offer! It looks like it will be more convenient for Joe as he works nearby. I'll keep sending you those Warn 8274 leads as I find them until you tell me to stop.

Joe - You have PM!

Brian - Thanks for the offer! It looks like it will be more convenient for Joe as he works nearby. I'll keep sending you those Warn 8274 leads as I find them until you tell me to stop.

Joe - You have PM!

:grinpimp: It seems the money is just not in the budget at the same time you send me a post! Thanks for your hard work, eventually the two will line up!

Not going to make it this time...have fun everybody!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom