September Event - Uwharrie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Brian please remember that it is not ok to be loud at 3 in the morning :flipoff2:

and when you move away from someones tent...make sure it is more than 20 feet to be effective.....hahahahaha

felt sorry for guy in sea foam FJ40 in his trailer tent that night....hahahahaha

I might actually make this event!! :)

question...

I'm interested in attending event but FJ40 is no where close to running. My questions is can I come to the event with out a Cruiser? Thanks

Yep, I'm sure someone will lend a seat for a ride...

I'll be there for sure. My first event with you guys.

I'm gonna try and have my 55 there...no wheeling in mine, but would like to check out the rigs and maybe tag along on the trails

I was thinking the same, except ill prolly wheel it till it breaks again. :D

Maybe I'll bring my Taco! :hmm:

two bad a$$ wheeling rigs and your bringing the stocker ? :lol:

i "may" have my 80 running in time to come.... maybe. I wish!!!

Will not make this one but will be up there for a week about a month later. Take my leave when i can though.

Jason-jfz80
Thanks for the invite but I cannot make it down for the event.
I do want to get back down to hang and wheel with you guys again.
Hopefully I can make it down for your last winter run before URE closes for the winter.

Thats what im saying. That is my birthday weekend and have never been to uwharrie. got tent and grub, can i get a pull? Winchless at this point.

We are a more than accomodating group. Noone gets left behind or broke. You should try and join us; there will be another birthday venturer amongst us I believe.

What type of ride you got?

I want to make this event. Really need to get out in the woods.
I dont know if my 40 will be fixed or not. Either way I a cannot drive. I am currently on medication so the doctors wont allow me to drive.
I am not sure if the family would want to come out either. Well I know the kiddos would love it, but I still have to convince the old lady.

Maybe I can go out for a day.

She'll never know unless she tries. My wife and little one go to everything, they love the group. We're just one big extended dysfunctional family!

Joe, where's the registration on the ONSC website for everyone?;p

I'm gonna try and make it out for the day on Saturday. I'll most likely leave at the crack o' dawn from Durham, wheel, then drive home that evening/night.

Hot damn boys. just got a new job here at work and no more weekends. looks like I am in for Saturday.

I love it! Great job Joe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom