SEMA show in Vegas, November 1-4... who's going? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Little over a month away, my yearly jaunt to the SEMA show for work. Just curious who else will be there, especially any vendors with vehicles or parts I can drool over.

To all those heading to SEMA, SURF N TURF is just a few hours away from Vegas. I hope to you all there post SEMA.

-Sam-

Not open to the public, and as work is flying me out there and flying me back, I'll be unable to make Surf-n-Turf.

I fly in on Tuesday morning and Leave Friday afternoon, get to stand and talk to people in a booth by day and rack up major restaraunt and drink bills on my company card by night.

Glad everyone is coming out :)

Also Glad that all I have to do is get up and drive to the convention center ;)

When and where are we meeting for drinks???
(sounds like Shocker is buying )

I couldn't make it out there this year. Would anyone be interested in handing out some issues of Toyota Trails and gathering info from any potential advertisers for me? If you have a related business I'd be happy to negotiate a trade for ad space. Please PM me if interested.

To those of you going, ARB will have a new 4Runner and Tacoma with bumpers, etc. on them. Can you please take some pics and post up.

I'm still jealous for not being able to go :frown:

I have a couple of 256 cards that I will be filling up ;)

I've got my 1Gig card, and I'll have my Powerbook in my hotel room to dump pictures in should it get full.

That said, I'm normally standing in a booth most the show... maybe get a couple hours a day to walk around. I've got to kind of plan where I'm going as I dont have enough time to just stroll and browse.

You guys ready?

Get your digitals cameras and have plenty of batteries ready. For us less fortunate people, we want plenty of pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom