SEMA show in Vegas, November 1-4... who's going? (1 Viewer)

Little over a month away, my yearly jaunt to the SEMA show for work. Just curious who else will be there, especially any vendors with vehicles or parts I can drool over.

To all those heading to SEMA, SURF N TURF is just a few hours away from Vegas. I hope to you all there post SEMA.

-Sam-

Not open to the public, and as work is flying me out there and flying me back, I'll be unable to make Surf-n-Turf.

I fly in on Tuesday morning and Leave Friday afternoon, get to stand and talk to people in a booth by day and rack up major restaraunt and drink bills on my company card by night.

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator

Glad everyone is coming out :)

Also Glad that all I have to do is get up and drive to the convention center ;)

When and where are we meeting for drinks???
(sounds like Shocker is buying )

I couldn't make it out there this year. Would anyone be interested in handing out some issues of Toyota Trails and gathering info from any potential advertisers for me? If you have a related business I'd be happy to negotiate a trade for ad space. Please PM me if interested.

To those of you going, ARB will have a new 4Runner and Tacoma with bumpers, etc. on them. Can you please take some pics and post up.

I'm still jealous for not being able to go :frown:

Mace

rock scientist..
Staff member
s-Moderator

I have a couple of 256 cards that I will be filling up ;)

I've got my 1Gig card, and I'll have my Powerbook in my hotel room to dump pictures in should it get full.

That said, I'm normally standing in a booth most the show... maybe get a couple hours a day to walk around. I've got to kind of plan where I'm going as I dont have enough time to just stroll and browse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom