SEMA News (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/fj/index.php

For the first time since its unveiling at the Chicago auto show earlier this year, Toyota’s 2007 FJ Cruiser SUV will get pedestal space at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas in November — in its final, product-correct form. This time, show goers will get their first view of the interior, obscured in Chicago, which reflects Toyota’s modern take on the original FJ’s spartan accommodations. We’ll be there to see whether Toyota’s gutsy move to build a near-exact version of a design concept for production is a success, or a Pontiac Aztec-grade failure. We have our doubts.

Normally Toyota has a let-you-look-at-it policy for all their SEMA vehicles, meaning you can crawl underneath them, sit inside them, hold the steering wheel and make vroom-vroom noises if you want, all without a Toyota employee even talking to you.

I'm hoping that's the case this year. I'll take plenty of pics.

Motor Tread is calling the FJ Cruiser the hottest SUV in years.

oh and FAWK.....I went to regiter for the SEMA show........and they just closed it down! damnit all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom