Selling 88, and a Thank You (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why are you selling?you don't need a cruiser to be on mud.

Good looking 62 - didn't see a price listed in your classified though?

Thanks for noticing, I just posted the price at $6500. Sorry about that. I'm selling because my wife and I are having a baby and only need one car.

My wife and I have 3 kids. There was a time when we only had one vehicle. Never again. There will be times when the logistics are going to drive you crazy, not to mention the lack of sleep. Even if you don't think you do now, you will at one time or more absolutely need another vehicle. I'm not trying to tell you not to sell it. We learned from experience and I'm just sharing ours. Good luck.

. There will be times when the logistics are going to drive you crazy, not to mention the lack of sleep. Even if you don't think you do now, you will at one time or more absolutely need another vehicle. I'm not trying to tell you not to sell it. We learned from experience and I'm just sharing ours. Good luck.

x a billion!

Well nice Cruiser man. You did her good, she will find another good owner and one day when the water feels right jump back on in. Your oil gauge is the exact same that I have in the EXACT same place. That was weird. Good looking truck good luck selling it, and good luck with the family. Take care.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Yeah, we're not planning on going too long with only one vehicle, and my schedule is pretty flexible and she won't be working for quite awhile. Actually we need to save to be able to get a newer, safer car for a bigger family...in the future. Unfortunately, this is the path we must walk down. She promised me I can buy another LC when the time and money is right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom