Seen those new tail ights for the 80?? I cant fine em (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have you see these new rear tail ights for the 80?? Its cred on the bottom and clear white on top but with a crystalized look to it. Looking all over for it but cant find it. Mabye some help form the fellow cruiser heads out here...

LX_TREME!!!
Someone's calling you!!!

PM him or Mot -- one of them might be able to help you out with trick tail lights.

Don't expect it to be inexpensive though...

wow, expensive huh? I hope they dont cost over $300 cuz thats all i can afford of truck accesroes for now, lol. Thank YOu

NorCalDoug said:
Don't expect it to be inexpensive though...
Yes Mr Prez... so sorry been so busy lately :D no time to check the mud area..
Riiighhttt.... as Mr Prez stated above :grinpimp:
P.S: Welcome to my tailight collections / galleria i post tailight from the oldest thru the latest TECH LED, well lemme know if you need special service CIA or KGB everything can be arrange ASAP.

No time to check MUD? In less than an hour and a half from my post you have a response with pics ready? Dude. That's fast enough for me. :D

Well, Thank you Mr President maybe just the coincidence :D
The expensive part about the tailight is i need to send the wire transfer ($) to Japan to convert from Dollars to Japs Yen (Currency Exhange) and to do that will cost $40.00 for bank fee.Bank fee is from one bank to another bank sending the information will take about 3 days those usually get 3 or 4 banks to get involved.I bought and deal direct from the manufacturer w/o third party involve and the whole process will takes about 2 weeks to ship it to the state.

LX_TREME said:
Well, Thank you Mr President maybe just the coincidence :D
The expensive part about the tailight is i need to send the wire transfer ($) to Japan to convert from Dollars to Japs Yen (Currency Exhange) and to do that will cost $40.00 for bank fee.Bank fee is from one bank to another bank sending the information will take about 3 days those usually get 3 or 4 banks to get involved.I bought and deal direct from the manufacturer w/o third party involve and the whole process will takes about 2 weeks to ship it to the state.

Holy crap... I would just by a can of red tint at a hobby shop, mask everything off but the amber and spray really light coats of red until it matches the bottom. Then spray a nice clear coat over the top of everything and grab a #6. Custom look for a couple hours of :banana: work and your out $5.

LR_RESQ said:
Holy crap... I would just by a can of red tint at a hobby shop, mask everything off but the amber and spray really light coats of red until it matches the bottom. Then spray a nice clear coat over the top of everything and grab a #6. Custom look for a couple hours of :banana: work and your out $5.
Of course dont get me wrong Ive done that back 6 years ago - '99 yes you can go to Hobby Shop/RC Shop get 2 small can of red apple (Candy Red) mask it and spray the amber/ turn signal (top section) and yeah its cheap.... but here im talking about CRYSTAL LENS not spray can. :flipoff2: so totally different here.

how much are these... like the LED ones

NorCalDoug said:
PM him or Mot -- one of them might be able to help you out with trick tail lights.

I wasn't going to reply if it weren't for Doug. :rolleyes: :D

Yes, I have some left if you are interested.

PM me if you want to discuss details. ;)

Mot

From now :D
NorCalDoug said:
PM Mot -- He be able to help you out with trick tail lights.
mot said:
Yes, I have some left if you are interested.
PM me if you want to discuss details. ;) Mot
Mot whuz up with the connection now? Back on track or still fawked up? :flipoff2:
Lemme knoe im still waiting here :doh:

Last edited:
LX_TREME said:
.... but here im talking about CRYSTAL LENS not spray can. :flipoff2: so totally different here.

IMO... This is like the Alteza style lights on a Civic. Maybe it looks good to some people, but to me it looks like a cheap add-on that costs way to much for what it is. If you really want to change your lighting, go for it. It's your rig, but I think that the money would be better used elsewhere. I was just trying to show a less expensive way to set the tailights apart from everyone elses.

LX_TREME said:
From now :D

Mot whuz up with the connection now? Back on track or still fawked up? :flipoff2:
Lemme knoe im still waiting here :doh:

I'm still waiting for Yahoo to get me the optical connection at home. But I will try to get in touch with the people you want me to and get back to you with my findings, I hope. ;)

Thanks for your patience!

Mot

can send you those parts that you need

there are others also

fender lights

clearance lights

signal/turn lights

and the other type of tail light the non-led

I’ll give you $40 for your used oem tail lights anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom