Wanted Seeking early 100 Series for daughters first car (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In search of a well maintained, clean title, and accident free early 100 Series (98-04) for my daughters first vehicle.

Would prefer stock or with minimal mods. Rust free. I live in Texas, but willing to travel.

Send me a PM. Thanks, Stephen

Lucky girl you have there. My daughter will be driving soon. Probably getting here a RAV4!

lucky girl getting a 100! i'm hoping to end up in a 100 when I turn 16! GL with your search

A 100 is an awesome first car. Safe and reliable. My daughter is driving my 100 right now, only because I have work to do on her 80:D

A 100 is an awesome first car. Safe and reliable. My daughter is driving my 100 right now, only because I have work to do on her 80:D
Thanks Dogfishlake. My thoughts exactly. Safety and my reliability are top priorities for me, so 100 Series Landcruiser is what I am looking for her. Only downside is gas milage. Since she will only put about 5k a year on the vehicle it shouldn’t be that bad on the pocket book. She will mainly be driving under 5 mile trips to school, friends, church, etc..

Thanks Dogfishlake. My thoughts exactly. Safety and my reliability are top priorities for me, so 100 Series Landcruiser is what I am looking for her. Only downside is gas milage. Since she will only put about 5k a year on the vehicle it shouldn’t be that bad on the pocket book. She will mainly be driving under 5 mile trips to school, friends, church, etc..

Yeah the mileage isn't a real big thing. Mine gets around 16. Same here on annual mileage too, less than 5k. Being AWD is huge here in MI too. The 100 series is about as low as going to go price wise too imo, take care of it and sell it for what you paid for it when you are done with it.. My other daughter has a GX470 for her college ride. It was a smoking deal (05 32 valve) that we sold an always broken Jeep tj for.

Please take a look if you don't mind. I think I have just want you need.

Hey there...I'm selling this truck -- 2000 LC 100 series with a front ARB sahara. got it in july 2011 with 63k miles and now it's got 151k

I'll PM you all the info -- great for your teenager -- it's got an upgraded full surround sound system and subwoofer, with bluetooth and apple car play :)

Lots of kids in 100s down in Raleigh. 250k plus miles. slow. safe. slow.

My daughter has a 99. Navy Blue.

Lots of kids in 100s down in Raleigh. 250k plus miles. slow. safe. slow.

My daughter has a 99. Navy Blue.
I've got an 05'LX with 288K on it. Haven't even got it in possession and I've fallen in love. Makes me even more exited to obtain my license!

I have a '99 LX in good condition except for the paint (which is baaadd). I had planned to Monstaline it but we're looking at land and building now, so I'm probably gonna get sell it. It has larger tires, and running boards removed, but I still have them and could swap the tires off of our '05 LX to this one. PM me if you have any interest.

Any Land Cruiser from the past 3 decades makes an excellent first vehicle, especially an 100 series. Maybe I am a bit biased :)

I've been riding as a passenger in mine since I was 8 and at 16 she was officially mine. Since then I've been cross country and found myself in many many hairy situations. Needless to say the cruiser has never let me down.

Regarding gas mileage, I simply write this off as part of the price of safety.

It's great to see other young people on here so excited about these vehicles. @CBeckFJ you're going to love that truck!!!

@NHouston I hope you find the right one for your daughter, good luck with the search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom