Sedonafest II April 25-27 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.ahimsawellness.com
Hi everyone, I'm more of a lurker in these parts but I wanted to come over here and let you all know about Sedonafest II happening April 25th-27th in.....Sedona!

THIS IS A FREE EVENT! There are no up front registration fees, all cost are covered out of the give-a-way drawing and t-shirt money. We are also supporting Daring Adventures (city of phoenix program to get disabed kids and adults outdoors).

Come on up to Sedona Arizona and play in the red rocks with Adventure4x4!
Ground Zero Chavez Crossing Campground between Oak Creek Village and Sedona
The Plan:
Friday-
2pm camp is open for meet & greet time
4pm folks can go out and run Broken Arrow or other trails informally...we will match up folks and pick radio channels at that time
4pm In camp we will have a Recovery Skills Demo! Hi-lift, Winch, and other cool toys.
Dinner on your own
7pm Fireside chat time...topics might be Radio Comm, Trail Leadership, Tread Lightly (working on something special here)

Sat -
Meet up in camp 9am to hit the trails
We will be in groups of 10 and you can pick if you want to join the GPS Challenge
Lunch on the Trail
Afternoon GPS Challenge - you will get a paper with waypoints, there will be a task for each pt. Who ever returns to camp by 6pm with the best score gets a red rock trophy!
6pm Group Camp dinner To Be Announced
7pm Fireside chats - talk about land Conservation, Adventure4x4, making a difference, gear, mods and more...

Sun-
10am Give-a-way Drawing
lunch on your own & camp cleanup
1pm anyone who is still around will have a run at Smiley Rock from Jerome towards Prescott.

This is open to all makes and models of trucks. If you aren't into rock crawling there are lots of dirt trails to do around there, and if you are into rock crawling there is that too! I'm working on organizing the raffle right now and our first official sponsor is Sierra Expeditions!

If you are interested in attending please go to 2008-4-25,26,27 SedonaFest II Roll Call - Adventure4x4 to register. Hope to see some of you there, and keep your eye on this thread for more raffle sponsors!

Heidi :cheers:

We have more sponsors to add to the list! A big thanks to Wendy and Wil at Sierry Expeditions, Chris at Lucrum, Doc at Springtail Solutions, and Travis at Metal Tech!!

IMG_2235.JPG

Logo_2cBlkGrn.gif

Springtail%20logo.gif

LUCRUM-BANNER.jpg

Wow I can't believe it, another sponsor! I hope you attendees are saving up your money cause its going to be one crazy raffle!!

I'd like to thank Barbara over at Devil Woman Flags....
store_logo.gif

Devil Woman Flags

I'm sure most of you have seen her custom flag she did for Jonnie:
flag.jpg

She has been wonderful to work with on our custom R2 Flag, and she will be sending 10 Gift Certificates for Flags to Sedonafest!!!

If anyone is interested in joining us, even if you aren't planning on staying for Sedonafest, we are planning a partially off-road adventure caravan up to Sedona on Friday:

Super crazy partially off-road adventure to Sedona Caravan:

Meet at the Table Mesa exit, east side, 830a. Please post up if you are joining us so we know to wait for you.

MAP

This route includes the Goat Peak Trail, Bill Gray/Buckboard Road, and Boynton Pass Trail.

Attending
The R2's
Tibaal89
Bluepeace

If anyone is interested in joining us, even if you aren't planning on staying for Sedonafest, we are planning a partially off-road adventure caravan up to Sedona on Friday:

Super crazy partially off-road adventure to Sedona Caravan:

Meet at the Table Mesa exit, east side, 830a. Please post up if you are joining us so we know to wait for you.

MAP

This route includes the Goat Peak Trail, Bill Gray/Buckboard Road, and Boynton Pass Trail.

Attending
The R2's
Tibaal89
Bluepeace

It would be sweet to have maps of this route.

I wish I could join y'all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom