SOLD Seattle, WA, LX or LC Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Mileage
Currently missed a few LX's that were for sale in my area but continuing to search. Price range is between 7000 and 13500. New to the LX/Land Cruisers but have previously owned a Tacoma and 4Runner which makes me a believer in Toyota. With the kids growing up and needing more room than the Honda Fit, it's time for dad to get a camping/travel rig to fit bikes, supplies, and more kids toys than they will play with when we go on vacation.
Looking for everything I suppose but more interested in maintenance records, no rust. Dings, scratches, dents are fine in my book as I expect to add a few myself.
Thanks for reading and let the endless tab refreshing begin!

Last edited:
Hey Daddo, with kids and family-moving up to a Lx470 you certainly will not regret. Plenty of room for a full family, especially rear bike rack, cargo on top and 3rd row seats. They are very capable vehicles with slightly larger than stock tires and sliders. Many out there are neglected Because they just keep going. Like you said, maintenance records are key. Toy has a customer service that keeps all records from dealers, not sure about Lex. I’m thinking Lex 470s will have more records and also a customer service data base. Plus previous 1st and 2nd owners will maintain more. They did cost appox $50-60k
Rust free is great and simple to maintain with oil spraying each year. I have had many a Toy trucks and suvs... Yet nothing compares to my 05 Araco 100 series. Next a 200 down the road. Good luck on your search and don’t Settle in Seattle 😆

Ps - Research years for 100s. From the 98-2007 there are years that have detailed little issues others dont. Also the AHC can be expensive if not maintained over the years.

I've got a 99 LX, higher mileage, rust free, few dings, front seats need covers, few other issues,lower end of your price range
located in Helena MT
pics on other computer

I've got a 99 LX, higher mileage, rust free, few dings, front seats need covers, few other issues,lower end of your price range
located in Helena MT
pics on other computer

Distance isn't an issue for sure when it come to the right rig. Let me know when you get the pictures and some more info.

I texted you this morning! I can take a test drive today once you get back to me with the VIN :)

Sorry for the delay! The VIN is JTJHT00W423518304

The preliminary AutoCheck is below
7AE8BFFD-68A4-4AFA-A5E4-5F2E1A715F60.jpeg

Distance isn't an issue for sure when it come to the right rig. Let me know when you get the pictures and some more info.

DSCF3485.JPG

DSCF3486.JPG

DSCF3487.JPG

DSCF3488.JPG

some underneath pics

DSCF3491.JPG

DSCF3492.JPG

DSCF3493.JPG

DSCF3494.JPG

Possibly looking at selling my 1999 Landcruiser. Approximately 280k, yet all maintenance has been kept up and drives like a Cruiser should... Forever! Undercarriage is rust free. This does have the rare factor rear diff locker plus black exterior and I’m only the 2nd owner. Not sure what to price it for. Hit me up if you’re interested. Have not posted it yet. Also, I’m located in Spokane, WA.

2C7B754A-CF29-40FE-8AA9-346B6A4DE6FC.jpeg

Possibly looking at selling my 1999 Landcruiser. Approximately 280k, yet all maintenance has been kept up and drives like a Cruiser should... Forever! Undercarriage is rust free. This does have the rare factor rear diff locker plus black exterior and I’m only the 2nd owner. Not sure what to price it for. Hit me up if you’re interested. Have not posted it yet. Also, I’m located in Spokane, WA.

View attachment 2305769
I may be interested as well.

View attachment 2305769

Messaged you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom