Parting Out Seattle WA: 1995 FZJ80 White 80 Series with 1FZFE, Grey interior (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you willing to sell the trans tailpiece with the 6 bolts and ship to 76103?

Screenshot 2024-01-04 100324.png

Any chance you still have the security sensor indicator?

1704494038688.png

Any chance you still have the security sensor indicator?
Yes!! I can't find any for sale to price it (there is a vertical Security sensor for $55) so how does $30 sound? If you get up to Bothell any time, you're welcome to try it to make sure... I don't know if it is working but it looks good.

IMG_3884.JPG

IMG_3884.JPG

Have the trim inserts behind the interior door handles?
I do, but cracked around the screw hole per pics. If you want them as is, how about $20 and I'll cover shipping

IMG_8537.jpeg

Yes!! I can't find any for sale to price it (there is a vertical Security sensor for $55) so how does $30 sound? If you get up to Bothell any time, you're welcome to try it to make sure... I don't know if it is working but it looks good.

View attachment 3525827

View attachment 3525826
I'm actually throwing it into an 88 4Runner so as long as the LED flashes then we are all good. I have an old Clifford alarm in there that actually works, but didn't like the led drilled into the dash so this addresses that! Bothell is pretty far from me (I am south of Tacoma) but I would be willing to buy it sight unseen if you're willing to ship it?

I'm actually throwing it into an 88 4Runner so as long as the LED flashes then we are all good. I have an old Clifford alarm in there that actually works, but didn't like the led drilled into the dash so this addresses that! Bothell is pretty far from me (I am south of Tacoma) but I would be willing to buy it sight unseen if you're willing to ship it?
you bet... PM'd you. Always happy to help upgrade a 4Runner with 80 Series parts. :rofl:

you bet... PM'd you. Always happy to help upgrade a 4Runner with 80 Series parts. :rofl:
haha! The 80 series had many more goodies than the 4Runner!

Do you have the main floor harness that connects the front and rear locker harnesses to the 4WD ecu? It’s the harness that most unlocked rigs got anyways but mine didn't! Thanks!

Do you have the main floor harness that connects the front and rear locker harnesses to the 4WD ecu? It’s the harness that most unlocked rigs got anyways but mine didn't! Thanks!
no, sorry.

I bought this stock triple-locked 80 series as a doner for the axles for our HDJ80... so we're parting everything else.

It has been a WA vehicle, so we liked the lack of rust on the undercarriage. And only 214,000mi. The 1FZFE has a hole in the bottom end and seized... so parting everything out. Everything appears to be stock.

Let me know what you want... I'm not a shipping guru, so I will ship smaller items I can easily FedEx/USPS within the domestic US, but would rather sell the large/heavy items in person.

I pilfered-
  • the locked axles with dash switch and ECU
  • the dash wasn't split, so we're going to swap that out too... with the vents
  • the glove box with latch
  • the rear-left door lock assembly
  • left mirror wiring and button
  • front door panels
... so LOTS left for anyone who needs something.

Let me know!

View attachment 3098043

View attachment 3098059

View attachment 3098061

View attachment 3098062

View attachment 3098065

View attachment 3098069

View attachment 3098070

View attachment 3098072

View attachment 3098073

View attachment 3098074
Aloha!
I am in need of the side mirrors. Well, definitely the drivers side!!!! I have a 96' in the factory white.
Besides that I need a hood (mine is rusting from the inside out) I think that would be too hard to ship.
I also need the passenger side front fender flare. Mine is complete but the tabs on the flare that hold the 4 bolts that go through the fender are all broken. So my fender flare is only being held by the screws at either end and the couple of clips.....and a couple of drops of super glue. Give me a call after Monday because I am in Japan now visiting my parents in law. Thanks very much!
Stuart 808-291-0912

Aloha!
I am in need of the side mirrors. Well, definitely the drivers side!!!! I have a 96' in the factory white.
Besides that I need a hood (mine is rusting from the inside out) I think that would be too hard to ship.
I also need the passenger side front fender flare. Mine is complete but the tabs on the flare that hold the 4 bolts that go through the fender are all broken. So my fender flare is only being held by the screws at either end and the couple of clips.....and a couple of drops of super glue. Give me a call after Monday because I am in Japan now visiting my parents in law. Thanks very much!
Stuart 808-291-0912
sorry, none of these items are left

Can you cut the rear crossmember off if its rust free?
sorry mate, we cut up the chassis already... the bits already went to a good home (it wasn't rusty at all).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom