For Sale Seattle WA: 1978 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(0, 187, 255)
Outside Link
https://www.chadcassidy.com
Up for sale is our 1978 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser in Sky Blue. This truck has been well cared for in our family for nearly 30 years, 2 decades of which were in the dry southern California desert.

With a hair under 94k original miles of unforgettable memories and patina, it is uncut, unmolested, and mostly stock but for a few additions to make it even more adventure-worthy.

Hard to let it go, but reorienting life and adventure around our family of 5.

I had fun making an ad for it at chadcassidy.com with a writeup and tons of photos.

$42.5k

IMG_0184-2.jpg

Beautiful

Are you sure you can't keep it?

That would likely be near impossible to replace, you could find another close to that but not with the memories and personal history.

Dang Chad, awesome photos. If I ever decide to sell mine I know who to call to make my ad.:) GLWS!

Hold onto it for two years, and I'll buy it! I'd love to have two Sky Blue 78's!

Last edited:
Beautiful

Are you sure you can't keep it?

That would likely be near impossible to replace, you could find another close to that but not with the memories and personal history.
Thanks, @777Gage. I’ve debated for a long time! But it’s the right decision for my family. I’ll definitely ask for first right of refusal to whomever the next owner is!

Hey Chad. I have reached out a couple times via your website. DM me if still for sale. Thx.

Back up for sale, everyone! Had to put the sale on the backburner for a couple months, but I'm back at it!

My apologies to anyone who reached out that didn't receive a response.

@jsand1313 Yes, still available!

Happy to schedule a phone call this weekend for any serious buyers. Supposed to have dry weather this weekend in Seattle, so could even pull the cruiser out of the garage and give you a FaceTime tour. Might take a fun cruise around town while I’m at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom