Events/Trails Seattle area role call and planning thread (2 Viewers)

Let’s do a Tahuya trip. When can you go?

• Saturday July 24

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Saturday July 31

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday Aug 7

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for reco on undercoating for my truck. After 3 winters on snowy and salted roads there is a lot of rust starting to appear on welds. It had none before as it was a mall crawler and never saw snow.

I do pretty much all maintenance on my vehicles but this a very messy job I want someone else to do it, and do it well.
I'm also looking for this. I've searched here and online, yelp and common product pages (por-15, fluidfilm, wollwax, etc) don't show any installers in the area. I've used LPS3 on the KDSS, but would like to get to rest done too.

Hey y’all I’m selling my spare tire mounted bike rack if anyone is interested

Hey Y'all, it been a minute. Any one interested in my spare wheel & Tire? It is a Tundra take off the older one w/New never used BFG KO2 LT275 65 R18 Load E type. I bought it new to match the set of 4 I bought used from a guy. When I put the wheels on my truck Spring of 2019.

Oh I also have a set of 3 matching wheels w/o tires. Forgot they were in storage. Call it $400 even P/u only. And should have the TRD caps as well.

Last edited:
Also someone had said they wanted the bent front bumper. Just cant remember who. I may just take it to scrap.

Yes, I found the email. But first come first serve.
ha. was more for verifying my mind wasn't empty yet. I already cut my front bumper skin and installed an aluminum bumper.
I bet the salvage cost on 100lb aluminum s worth the trip over.

ha. was more for verifying my mind wasn't empty yet. I already cut my front bumper skin and installed an aluminum bumper.
I bet the salvage cost on 100lb aluminum s worth the trip over.
Where do I take it for salvage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom