Seats or Seat Covers, 1996, LX 450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know where to buy seats or seat covers (tan) for a 1996 LX 450? I assume the Toyota Landcruiser is the same.

Any help on quality, no-slip, user tested, seat covers would be appreciated.

Drivers side front seat is shot!

Also, does anyone know where to purchase the little plastic screw that falls out of the power seat and then only allows the seat to move forward? This part is located at the bottom of the seat on the side and underneath.

Thanks for the help. :beer:

Seat Covers

You might try Wet Okole seat covers. They are made of neoprene wetsuit material and are very durable, waterproof and stain-resistant. Kind of pricey (about $250 a set), but worth the investment. Look under their 'gallery' section for some pics of some previously installed covers on various cruiser models. Good luck. :beer:
www.wetokole.com

Verny Carvajal
1997 FJZ80 "Grizzley"

Thank you Grizzley,

They look nice, but I think my wife is looking for canvas/material, says leather is too hot / sticky (FL) so I think "wetsuit" might be hot also.

I think they'd be great! :)

One of the main reasons I went with the neoprene is their ability to stay relatively cool in the heat (SoCal). Another added benefit is the added cushion and overall comfort. These babies fit like a glove on the seats and the company will replace any torn or damaged panel at $12 bucks a pop. Not a bad deal considering my 95 pound lab loves to chew...

Great Covers, no substitutions!!! (see Eric's post above) - I prefer genuine Toyota fabric though

If you look through Eric-Bruisers posts he's done a very thorough product testing
of both the Okolays and GT's. He even has pics on the web a few threads back. The GT's do look nice and probobly the way I am going.
But Eric do the GT stick to the leather. The same seat covers that stayed put on the fabric seats on the 91 slip all over the place on the leathers?
S

>> he's done a very thorough product testing of both the Okolays and GT's. <<

And OEM cloth..... and aftermarket leather.... and another that I can't remember, then the Oakleys, then the GT's.

:D

-B-

huh?

i stick to aveeno nowadays --

:flipoff2:

my 91 = gt covers, 94 = just leather --

-- just ordered new dark grey GTs today -- can't break 15 years of tradition --

:princess:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom