seats for the lx450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have the corbeu xrs seat and love them. My back would hurt after an hour or so but could ride in these all day. Got the brackets from corbeu and they bolted right in. I will get some pics.

I have the corbeu xrs seat and love them. My back would hurt after an hour or so but could ride in these all day. Got the brackets from corbeu and they bolted right in. I will get some pics.
Please do!

I'm kinda digging the sport seat as a viable replacement for "stockish" look
http://www.corbeau.com/products/reclining_seats/sportseat/

Corbeau sport seat.jpg

azdirtlover, how big a boy are ya? I'm 6'5", and have to say that these 80 seats feel like riding on cement blocks after having had the LX450 prior to. I'd love to find a seat that "adapts" a bit more to a tall and bigger frame than the old 80 seat does. Or, maybe I should lose weight and get used to it. :(

Would love to see some pictures. Does the vinyl feel like quality material? (as far as vinyl goes)

Take a look at the procar elite lumbars as well - great quality for the money and they have a bracket for mounting....

I've had two sets and they're really a huge improvement.... I'm only 6' 1 but even recovered factory seats didn't work on long trips....

they also can do custom colors - and even leather..... pm me if you want contact info - as I ordered direct from scat.

cheers

Pics of the pro-cars..... just back from a 6 hour trip and am totally impressed with the seats for longer trips. The Pleather is really nice and for us taller folks the extra length of the seat bottom and rolled bolster under the knee really works.

PM me if you want any info

Cheers
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thank you so much. I dont have to ride in uncomfortable seats again.

Are those the procar elite lumbers? I take it they're a manual seat, correct?

They look great. I'm seriously going to consider these.

Two thumbs up for the Procar's...

I have the regular Procar Elites in my 60. They are manual and have no lumbar adjustment, but they are way more comfortable on long trips than the LX450/80 seats. I've put in a few 12 & 13 hour days in these with zero issues.

The "pleather" is nice, but it doesn't breathe like real leather or cloth. The only wear mine shows is on the driver's side bolster. This is after seven years of DD use.

they also can do custom colors - and even leather..... pm me if you want contact info - as I ordered direct from scat.

cheers

I might have to order some new covers!

Yep - agree with you on the Pleather not breathing much....... 95 degree days in Houston leave something to be desired even with AC cranking....

For the money they're hard to beat.... Cipher has a Euro seat that is interesting at about the same price point but have yet to see a set in the flesh..... Sparco Milano's in Tan leather would be nice too........ but minor price issue.....

Cheers

The seats get hot if the sunroof is open mid day. But the factory seats would heat up also. They were stiff at first but are starting to break in.

Pics of the pro-cars..... just back from a 6 hour trip and am totally impressed with the seats for longer trips. The Pleather is really nice and for us taller folks the extra length of the seat bottom and rolled bolster under the knee really works.

PM me if you want any info

Thanks for the pictures!
those look awesome!
And look a hell of alot better than the OE seats

What brackets or mounts did you use for these? I looked on the ProCar site, and they don't list anything for 80 series.

Corbeau DOES list a bracket, but I know little about the quality of these seats.

I got the brackets from corbeu because it was easy and they are made we'll and bolted right in. I went with the xrs seat because of the 42 inch waist build but even the skinny butts like them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom