seats and carpet (upholstery in san antonio/austin) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm finally getting some work done on my 80. New Arb bull bar (pics soon) but i need some help and advice on an upholstery guy in the san antonio or austin area for my front seats and carpet. Also a body shop guy in the area wouldn't hurt either. Any suggestions would be great.
Cheers.

I think there's a guy selling seat covers here -- check the vendors section of the classifieds.

... i need some help and advice on an upholstery guy in the san antonio or austin area for my front seats and carpet.

Check out the TLCA affiliate club section here on 'Mud and look for the San Antonio club and the Austin club. I think the SA club is Alamo City Cruisers or something like that. I've also seen 1 member from San Antonio that found a local upholstery shop that did some work for really, really cheap... might have been a steering wheel recover or something.... I think his ID is Super90 but also check out the club section.

You could buy the leather from Shane and have a local guy do the install and freshen up your steering wheel at the same time.

Good Luck and let us know what you find.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom