Wanted search for 1-HDT motor block or engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for an engine block for a 1-HDT. The vehicle is a right side drive 1993 Land Cruiser. Any Leads will be appreciated. It is for my son's project vehicle and he is away on mission / volunteer at the moment.

What are you doing with it?

If you only want the block and crank. 1HZ uses the same block.
Lots of other parts are different, but It might give you more options if you just want a block.
Solid info brother. I appreciate it. It's difficult to find something in the states. I have been burned by out of country sellers already.

What are you doing with it?

If you only want the block and crank. 1HZ uses the same block.
Lots of other parts are different, but It might give you more options if you just want a block.
I am in communication with that Gate Fellow you recommended. He has one. If I can find a block and crank that would be epic.

there's a guy named chapelgate If I remember correctly. He has a 1hdt for sale on the diesel classifieds
Thank you. We are already in touch. I am looking for a block preferably but that is the last resort to get another engine. Another fellow shared about an 1HZ block and crank so I am looking at that option also. First timer with these diesel monsters.

The only difference between the 1HZ block and the 1HDT block is the plunged hole between 4 and 5 for the turbo oil pipe. It is possible to have a machine shop bore the block to intersect with the primary oil galley... ask me how I know ... but it's a high stress operation.

The only difference between the 1HZ block and the 1HDT block is the plunged hole between 4 and 5 for the turbo oil pipe. It is possible to have a machine shop bore the block to intersect with the primary oil galley... ask me how I know ... but it's a high stress operation.
Any leads in info or swap info on a head for this 1HDT?

Any leads in info or swap info on a head for this 1HDT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom