Screen not working after battery died on 07 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys - I have searched a good bit and been unlucky. Went out of town and the battery died on the LC. I got it jumped and when I did, the screen now says it is not conencted and all functions besides the trip do not work. Audio says off, backup camera does not come on when in reverse. It took alot to jump it and the battery was really run down so I suppose something happened? None of the buttons respond on the radio but I can click audio on the dash and see "audio off". Power button pushes in like normal but it seems like the whole unit is no longer connected.

Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
Maybe first check the fusebox at drivers side footwell, your manual will tell which one does the MFD . I’d start there. If not that, there are several threads recently about inop screens and various things to try and troubleshoot.

So I am fool and have replaced a million fuses in a multiple amount of vehicles, I assumed it was something far more complication. It was the passenger side footwell fuse box. Sorry for the bad thread, I searched but did a bad job.

Didn't think the 10 radio fuse would power the nav and back up camera as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom