Say hello to my new FJC Nessie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cabrito

I come in peace
Threads
Say hello to Nessie my new FJC

I just bought a 2011 FJ Cruiser. I'm calling her "Nessie"

IMG00349-20111122-1537.jpg

Apparently according to some other FJ Forums it's a "NSSE" which stands for "Not So Special Edition" Thus the name Nessie.
Something about incomplete builds that were intended to be TT editions, but due to the disaster in Japan they were shipped early in "as is" condition.

It has the special mysterious Upgrade package #3 plus several other options like the lights and roof rack.

Poor old Tomato Red (my FJ62) is going to be sold.. :frown:

I can't wait to get my Fridge in the back and get it all outfitted with my ham radio and stuff..

No major mods planned. I'm planning on keeping it stock.

We introduced the new vehicle to the forest behind our house in LC today.
IMG_0311.jpg

Last edited:
Hello. And congratulations! :cheers:

Hard to beat Toyota Army Green with black trim.
Very nice.

Hello Nessie.

What nice green skin you have.

If I remember correctly those were destined to be TRD special edition trucks. They have most of the stuff like the blacked out trim, but they never got the wheels, stickers, etc. Southeast Toyota had an upgrade package for those that included wheels and a few other items. Pretty sick FJ. I like that color combo. Congrats.

Are all three of the Toyota's yours?

The first picture is when it was in the dealers lot. The truck behind it is not mine.

I currently own the FJC and the FJ62 that I'm getting ready to sell.

In my best English accent, HELLOW :D

:flipoff2:

I've been waiting for some wise guy to say something about that. Yes I spelled the word wrong. No i kant spell reel gudd. I did go back and edit it and it shows right when you open the thread, but it does not show correct outside the thread.. :eek:

Thread bump.

Umm, some cute looking lady was driving your FJC the other day. We tried to honk and get her to slow down or pull over so we could call you or the police. Might be time to look into a trunk monkey or something b/c we're not sure who it was since she didn't wave back or anything. :lol:

Thread bump.

Umm, some cute looking lady was driving your FJC the other day. We tried to honk and get her to slow down or pull over so we could call you or the police. Might be time to look into a trunk monkey or something b/c we're not sure who it was since she didn't wave back or anything. :lol:

Yeah, she gets that all the time;)

Congrats! Bring it on out to the FJ Summit in July. :clap:

www.fjsummit.org

Looks fun!

Latest pic on Cow Mountain in Lake County -
IMG_0383.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom