saw this on ebay a dairy queen "blizzard" - mini land cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2fpower

SILVER Star
Threads
saw this on ebay... different..

1580932867141.png

1580932885216.png

1580932964302.png

1580932919160.png

I've seen a couple of those come up for sale here in BC over the last few years. I could see them being pretty cool on very tight trails (like a quad trail for example). They were really cheap both times! Technicaly they're not a Landcruiser. Landcruiser's all have 'J' in the model code. These things are LD10, LD20 and LD21 according to the Toyota EPC.

Daihatsu Rocky in Europe , most came with a 2.8 diesel with or without Turbo and a few came with a 2 liter gas engine . Pretty capable offroad but these rust even harder then the 70 series.

I’ve been tempted by them a couple of times, they look like they would be a lot of fun off road, but I’ve heard that parts aren’t easy to come by.

I'm trying to figure out those tow hooks in the front.

If it wasn't a daihatsu I'd be way more interested!

Whats wrong with Daihatsu? They are tough vehicles and built with the same quality as toyota. And because they are a Toyota owned subsidiary, they share a lot of parts. Some daihatsu's are rebadged Toyotas.

Daihatsu Rocky in Europe , most came with a 2.8 diesel with or without Turbo and a few came with a 2 liter gas engine . Pretty capable offroad but these rust even harder then the 70 series.

Someone at my work has a Daihatsu Rocky. I never realized they were sold in the US until I saw that one. No idea what engine it has though.

Someone at my work has a Daihatsu Rocky. I never realized they were sold in the US until I saw that one. No idea what engine it has though.

See if it is the same model , there was also a smaller model called “feroza” in Europe with s 1.6 gasser and I think that was sold here branded as “rocky”

The were also called a Daihatsu Taft, Sportrak and Raiza

Last edited:
I liked this model the best

1581368991155.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom