Saturday 12/26/09 Wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Obligatory FJ40-tire-in-the-air picture - view before the FR160 descent to the river valley - Four Peaks from a different angle
DSC_6112.jpg
DSC_6143.jpg
DSC_6145.jpg

Spike and kajak on the climb from the spring - cruisin' up FR1856- an FJ40 in the desert...
DSC_6122.jpg
DSC_6097.jpg
DSC_6098.jpg

Those are some great pics. Keep putting up pictures like that and Dorie might let me put of working on the closet for another week so we can wheel tomorrow too!

I have no idea whether I can find that cool canyon again tomorrow - I haven't found it on Google Earth yet :rolleyes:

but if the weather holds up, we should have some great sights tomorrow as well :bounce:

Last edited:
Wide-angle views from the lunch spot... as usual, hard to make it fit in the camera
DSC_6136.jpg
DSC_6141.jpg
DSC_6140.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some great pics. Keep putting up pictures like that and Dorie might let me put of working on the closet for another week so we can wheel tomorrow too!

closet schmoset :meh:

:cheers:

What? Your wife is letting you out of the closet? What?

She let me put 2 cars and 5 motorcycles in the garage and 3 trucks in the back yard, so now I have to build her a super closet for the 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pair of shoes I never see her wear.

It was a great day wheeling. Good people (in our group). The ability to turn around in tight places. Bubba's body clearancing, and flashing lights for a "train wreck", at the end.. It doesn't get any better than that.

A few pics.
DSCN2748.jpg

DSCN2732.jpg

The infamous turn-around
DSCN2735.jpg

I didn't take too many pictures but here is the link to the ones I took

sycamore1209 pictures by puulboy - Photobucket

Last edited:
My neighbor Curtis who is one of those professional picture shooters rode with me on this run. Just got a CD from him, so...
12-26-2009_C1.jpg
12-26-2009_C2.jpg
12-26-2009_C3.jpg

Trying to beat some beauty back into the White Elephant. BSing with the cops who are trying to investigate the train wreck.
12-26-2009_C16.jpg
12-26-2009_C17.jpg
12-26-2009_C18.jpg

cool pics :cool:

"little tire issue"...took the wife almost all weekend before she noticed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom