SAS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

71 FJ40 **Under Construction** SOA
94 4Runner **Under Construction** SAS
01 X-Star -- Water in Transmission said might be ready for summer
98 M Roadster **wrecked**
95 Saturn -- **wrecked** got 12-12-03 $200

Hey dude - got anything that runs? How you get to work? 8)

[quote author=hammerhead link=board=19;threadid=10275;start=msg92598#msg92598 date=1074582754]
Hey dude - got anything that runs? How you get to work? 8)
[/quote]

sas is 95% complete, cruiser is far from the road, the saturn and roadster both drive fine just some minor sheet metal dents, and the mastercraft is fixed and was under warrenty

i have been gettin a little too close to the old f-150 in the past few months cant wait for the final welding on my 4runner

Home made hanger, or someones kit?

What are you using for front springs?

More pics!

-Steve

allpro's kit with the 4 or 4 1/2 in springs so 5-5 1/2 in the front

still thinkin about the rear right now i have the downey HD in the rear -- was wanting to custom make some (spydertrax) links for the rear and use the allpro 5 1/2 rear coils.....any other suggestions??

no digi camera gotta get them off video but will be up soon

[quote author=customcruiser link=board=19;threadid=10275;start=msg96034#msg96034 date=1075231913]
i have been gettin a little too close to the old f-150 in the past few months cant wait for the final welding on my 4runner
[/quote]
Bwahaha - don't feel too bad though... I too have an old Ford pos-100 I use for a back-up vehicle... 8)

well i am sitting back on all 4's and the first measurements after SAS are 45.5" for the front and 37.5" in the rear from the top of the fender....8" difference

i have a 4" rear lift and now a 12" front!! we shall see after they settle alittle and i get my ARB back on and a winch up front how much i am gonna have to lift the rear to match

will post some pics soon

The front will not sag out that much, you will need to address the saggy but 4Runner...

Good luck!

-Steve

The height in the front doesn't really look that bad to me. If it were me, I'd get the bumper and winch back on and give the rear 3 or 4 more inches or whatever to level it out and give it room to flex and stuff back there. Otherwise I'b bet those tires are gonna rub like crazy back there if you don't.

BTW, I likey you're other runner as well. What year is it?

-Ferg-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom