Builds SAS 89 Mini--Triple cased Mashed Potato (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does it work now ?

Does it work now ?

will find out next weekend, heading to Chocco.

to do list:
  • secure and mount intake manifold
  • passenger side panel - drill & dimple
  • bolt check on tranny
  • bolt check cases & underside
  • put skid plates back on
  • paint roof
  • relo HAM (maybe)
order and solute Sidney with a Caronarita Saturday night

Last edited:
for posterity, the beginning... 2008
P1010745small (2017_03_07 13_55_08 UTC).JPG

version 14.073958.1? Anyway, essentially an f-toy at this point. the hood is original. o_O
20200217_163307.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, I wish I'd known you were going to cut up those front fenders, ida bought them from you.

Damn, I wish I'd known you were going to cut up those front fenders, ida bought them from you.

Hell Matt I woulda given them to ya if they were worth havin but they been through the ringer, looked more like a crumpled tin foil ball than anything.

Do it Tony, gonna get there sooner or later anyway.

Hell Matt I woulda given them to ya if they were worth havin but they been through the ringer, looked more like a crumpled tin foil ball than anything.

Do it Tony, gonna get there sooner or later anyway.

I was talking about Tony's 1st gen 4x4 fronts. I got one of those "in the back of my mind" ideas and a set of early 80s 4wd front fenders and a long bed are needed for that creation.

I was talking about Tony's 1st gen 4x4 fronts. I got one of those "in the back of my mind" ideas and a set of early 80s 4wd front fenders and a long bed are needed for that creation.

Ive got at least one uncut set but they have some rust holes in the bottom of the fender by the cab. I’ve got another set but they may be cut slightly near the front.

You can buy them aftermarket.

this

20200530_125340.jpg

aint cooperatin :frown:

20200530_125348.jpg

RCV is in the house!

Last edited:
time for an update, only been 9 months.

Last labor day I did this on a night ride at hawk Pride

20210206_122247.jpg

20210206_123340.jpg

which resulted in this:

20210206_123920.jpg

so, a new case and $600 more in gears I got it all fixed up.

20210221_134755.jpg

Ok, so 9 months and all you got is a pink t-case... come-on, where's the tater toter update?

Cotton candy, cotton candy......I got cotton candy colored t-case and you can’t have one cause you haven’t got your stimulus check.

Cotton candy, cotton candy......I got cotton candy colored t-case and you can’t have one cause you haven’t got your stimulus check.
truth

Rusty new project... has this been shared with the general population?

Ok, so 9 months and all you got is a pink t-case... come-on, where's the tater toter update?
Pretty much all thats been done (to the truck), however, t8trtotr is a different story...

In due time but a lil teaser info for now.

In June last year I bought a total POS rusted out 22 ft long e450 cutaway w/ a 7.3 motor for cheap. Have spent the last 9 months cutting, gutting and rebuilding literally from the frame up just so i dont have to sleep in a friggin tent anymore.

Probly gonna be an epic failure but at least its helped me keep my sanity during this covid crap.

Last edited:
Hey Bro,
Before I got out of the game I was looking at a enclosed trailer. You can get a roof mounted a/c and heater unit that will keep it nice and warm or cool. Plus add a RV awning on the side and you have a instant carport for repairs or beverage consumption during non favorable weather. Add a Honda 3500 inverter generator and you are golden. Could even rent out the back half of the trailer to help recover some of the cost. Just make sure that @tgreco fellow has his wallet first..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom