Builds SAS 89 Mini--Triple cased Mashed Potato

Trug Gee Trug Gee Trug Gee
Sorry flash back to the “Animal House” days.

You should paint the top cage you cut off copper and stand up in front yard. It looks like the head of the Statue of Liberty.

So is it done? With all the teases, I’m thinking your either going for a big SEMA like reveal at GSMTR or it’s going to be a cut up mess. Just a few days and counting before trail time...

I can attest to watching him walk with ease compared to his old tires - combination of reds and a diet.

Truth is in the pudding though - would have liked to have seen how he did on Rattle Rock. I made the whole bottom half again, albeit with a spot on the big turn - but damn if I didn't struggle on the upper half this time, pulled cable 5 times! Have a feeling he could have made it.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself

I would've too but it was such a mud fest at the base I frankly just lost interest.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself

@TeddyBoy ,Is this rig still for sale?

Need something to take my Shih Tzu to the park in, thought this would make a good impression.
you really need to get back into the game, miss having you around. Post a pic of your Shih Tzu and we can talk about price. :moon:

1564592368779.png

Top Bottom