SolidAxleSummit #3 is almost here! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@CenTXFJ60 ,@drenmaster , I will most likely be trailering so happy to take the seats, give me a pm with the details and we can coordinate.
hey Nifski, I'm the guy that bought the parts from you a couple months back, need to get with you to collect them. Give me a call when you can. I pmed you my number. Todd

how many we got going to SAS from Phoenix then?

Holy cow that filled up fast! :frown:

If they are out of spots KOA has over flow camping spots or at least they did last year.. i went last year did not have anymore spots and just posted to share a camp site and i was good to go.. got a message right away since i was splitting the cost.

hey guys are all the cabins you've booked at the KOA full? no more empty bunks?

9 coming from AZ and I know Pitch and Whitemountainterror are up north. So counting you I think there are 6 from the valley one from Tucson. Just guessing

hey guys are all the cabins you've booked at the KOA full? no more empty bunks?
I thought you got in with someone already? Ours filled up right away

How many of us from AZ does that make?

Guessing 10?

10 trucks or ten people?

Don't know, why?

some guys I know from TX that are coming had kept asking me. I think we'll do a good job representin' the Zonies.

On the SAS page it shows count as 9 from AZ, I’m assuming that is trucks.....looking at the known AZ mud names I count at least 8. I would think there will be a co=pilot or two

Looking forward to this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom