San Diego Day Run - September 4th or 5th? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ChuckB

SILVER Star
Threads
So, I'm finally back in San Diego!!!

The bad news is that I'm deploying in about 3 weeks...

In the meantime I wouldn't mind meeting up with some of the SD 'Mud crew to do a little day trip on September 4th or 5th. Is anybody up for a group run to somewhere in the vicinity of SD??

I don't have a Cruiser at the moment, but my good friend Matt has offered me shotgun in his FJC. He has not been introduced to the SD group yet and I have been gone for 4 years, so this would be a perfect opportunity.

Please post below if you would like to attend and let's talk about where we can go. Thanks!

I'm also posting this on Expedition Portal for people who frequent both sites.

where ya thinking? Might be in if close

I don't have any idea. I haven't wheeled in SD before other than Anza Borrego and that was 10+ years ago. I'm hoping you can offer ideas? That would be great if you wanted to go.

Right now it looks like we might have 3 rigs.

?

I'm also posting this on Expedition Portal for people who frequent both sites.

I can't find the post there? I am interested in the run but need to know where and when to be sure I can go....

We don't have a trail yet... I'm open to suggestions.

I may start a new thread for suggestions. Keep in touch, as far as I can tell right now we are still going somewhere on Sunday.

Here is the ExPo thread

Saturday is the day now. The plan is to go to Corral Canyon.

thanks

Cool I might be able to work this one out...lets see.

Link is not working?

Last edited:
We are leaving from La Mesa about 0900 for Corral Canyon if anyone can still make it. Give me a call 619-916-8426.

Chuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom