SOLD San Diego 1999 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
white
1999 LX470. Color is golden pearl. Showroom condition! Original owner. Never been off-road or in any accidents. Housed in garage. All maintenance done. Timing chain replaced around 69,000 when it was in for other service. Paint and interior immaculate.
a218e91b-73d0-42b5-842b-6d599459dbe4-1.png

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

$22,000. Sorry I forgot to add that and I can't figure out how to edit my add to include that. Also, mileage is 89,000

Casey: I forgot that we have to go to a Memorial Service this morning at 10:00. And we just found out this morning that there's going to be a gathering afterwards at one of the people's homes. I also have to admit that I'm not too excited to take the truck out today as it's been sprinkling off and on here this morning. I really don't want to have to get it washed again if it gets messy. So I talked to Mike and we're going to try to look at the truck tomorrow afternoon. I promise to get back to you as soon as I can get Mike and Joe check it out. That hopefully will be tomorrow afternoon.
Jean

This is a deal!
Yes, it's a deal. Timing chain done around 70K miles. AHC Flushed/refilled and working. All fluids replaced where needed. Rear differential locking system works. Ready to go. Hopefully I have a buyer, will find out tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom