saginaw power steering (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yes I have a sag power steering conversion,and was wondering when I had the lines made and then hooked it all up now when I start it It just turns hard left on Its own,and will not return so now its disconnected so I can turn it I checked the valves at the gear box and the pump they move free the only thing I can think is are they backwards?But the valve should be on the pressure side right that how it is on my TA and my old chev truck So I dont know ???

might be reversed lines...the larger nut/fitting on the box is the pressure side, the smaller nut/fitting is the return side...

option B is a junked spool valve in the box itself, which means rebuilding/replacing....

hope for option A :G

contact Matt at West Texas Offroad.com...he'll help ya out and tell ya what the fix is....great guy, gotta order my hydro ram from him soon....

contact Matt at West Texas Offroad.com...he'll help ya out and tell ya what the fix is....great guy, gotta order my hydro ram from him soon....

Thanks Woody,I called Matt It sounds like the gear box is shot I'm calling around now :G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom